Stand with Michonne, Rick and other survivors from The Walking Dead, and join the epic battle against the darkest enemies from the Governor to Negan in the definitive Walking Dead strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Explore The Walking Dead universe!
• All-new stories that reflect the uncompromising decisions you will need to make as you strategize for survival.
• Explore new maps from The Walking Dead comics.
Build your team!
• Collect and customize new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy!
• Level up and customize your team to enhance their fighting strategies as you battle walkers and players alike.
Go to war!
• Join allies in a faction to create a battle strategy and pool resources in the harsh world of The Walking Dead.
• Use your battle strategy to raid enemy factions for resources in our popular All Out War online mode!
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.
-All New Login Calendar will let you collect valuable rewards with each day you log in!
-Your survivor's town can now be decorated for different seasons or special events!
- Multiple bug fixes have been implemented with this release. A full list can be found of the official Road to Survival Blog!
Ratings and Reviews
Set in the grim universe of Robert Kirkman’s zombie-infested comic, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival makes you a key player in the struggle for survival. The breadth of things to do and familiar faces will delight franchise fans. Joined by Rick, Michonne, and crew, you’ll fight the undead in harsh turn-based battles—then return to Woodbury (where the ruthless Governor reigns) and spend resources rebuilding the town. An appropriately gritty art style and decision moments that affect the story add even more heat to an already white-hot experience.
The tale of Two accounts
I had an original account that I somehow couldn’t recover and the service team did nothing after emailing back and forth for multiple weeks. They then have the nerve to send me a service survey so I’ll now post my response on here as well as what I sent to them.. P.S the game is pretty cool as long as you don’t lose an account you spent 100+ dollars on because they will do NOTHING to rectify that.
Problem was NEVER SOLVED. Couldn’t get credit to my new account that I had to create to continue playing your game that I enjoy. Your service team basically burned my time and effort till I was forced to give up on the issue so basically thanks for Nothing, and it’s nice I spent over 100 dollars on one account (that your people can’t recover despite me giving them all the receipts and account information) only to have to spend several more dollars on my new account that I can now No longer abandon. Awesome game absolutely trash service 👍
PAY TO WIN
As expected, this game is not fair. It is difficult and time consuming to level up fairly, without any money involved but that is expected on PAY TO WIN games.
However there are some aspects in the game that just make it ridiculous. For example the raid system to me, seems unfair. I have just started a new game and when raid became available to me, I tried it out and immediately, my first 3 games I was matched with people who had better and more elite characters/weapons than my beginning characters. The tournaments are unfair as well. Again, this is a PAY TO WIN game, so the tournament only reward to people who are already way ahead of everyone else. Read that carefully, unless you have spent a ridiculous amount of time and money into this game, the tournaments mean nothing. You will see it all over your screen when logging in and you’ll see tournaments of every kind everywhere.
Oh, and as for the PAY TO WIN option, don’t put any money into this game. Or if you do, DO NOT GAMBLE. The game makes it seem like you’ve got a good chance to score something good but in reality it’s like winning a lottery. And say you did get a decent character. You’ll have to slave away, roll the dice, and possibly pay the money for the extremely rare equipments to level up the characters (yes, once you finally get a super rare/remotely rare character, you’ll need super rare/remotely rare items before upgrading them).
Developer Response ,
We’re so sorry to hear that your experience with that feature wasn’t what you were hoping for. Our team is committed to designing a fun and balanced game where any players can engage in various ways. We have some exciting features brewing so we hope you’ll stick around to try them out!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 202.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $4.99
- Pack 4 $29.99
- Pack 6 $99.99
- Pack 2 $9.99
- Pack 3 $19.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2 $8.99
- Pack 5 $49.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2 $9.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2 $1.99
- 20% Value Pack 6 $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.