Get down & dirty as you rip through the mud in this brand-new off-road racing spinoff of the Asphalt franchise!
NO ROAD. NO RULES!
Break through to uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme! Rip around dunes, charge through canyons, drift across the mud and fly past your opponents to reach the finish line!
• 50+ MONSTER MACHINES: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck. Feed your passion for speed with a Muscle Car. Or just go wild on the track in a Buggy, Pickup, Rally Car, SUV or Truck!
• UNLEASH YOUR STYLE: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavors of gameplay, allowing you to constantly discover fresh and challenging experiences.
• THE BIGGEST BRANDS: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet and loads more of off-road racing’s best licensed machines.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Go head-to-head in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls! You’ll be facing some tight competition, so stay on top of your game!
• THE WORLD IS YOUR RACETRACK: Race in a variety of exotic locations from all over the globe, including the glaciers of Svalbard, the dunes of the Nile Valley, the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills & more.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE: Want to pump up your car’s power? Feel like decking out its style? There’s an impressive collection of upgrades for all of that.
• GET THE FULL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: With 5 game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way, prepare for a truckload of new content!
• AN UNRIVALLED EXPERIENCE: You won’t experience graphics more intense, or action more mind-blowing, in any other racer. So gas up and take off!
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://asphaltxtreme.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can’t just pop an “X” at the front and call any old racing game Xtreme. But Asphalt earns the Xtravagant spelling by serving up stunning off-road races that left our knuckles white and our pulse pounding. We can’t get enough of the gorgeous scenery and the crazy course design.
I love this game, but beware the “Rankup” tool that is needed to do critical upgrades on the vehicles are rare even in the purchases. It really isn’t fair or even equitable for the user. I think I will file a complaint with Apple because the description and cost of the “In App” purchases are deceptive to say the least!
As I said, I love the game, it is hard not to enjoy it. But I wish Gameloft would as they are working on other projects take some time on this one. I played the game for nearly a year and quite because of the rarity of the “Rank up” tool. Another problem I discovered is that when I started playing the game again I had lost one of the the cars I previously had. I emailed customer service and never got a response. I wish there was a way to actually get a response from the company.
If you are a new user just don’t try the game because you will love, but will not get any help from Gameloft! You will get addicted because it is fun, but there is simply no way to upgrade without spending a load of money and the description of the “In App” purchases doesn’t correspond to anything in the game especially the prices. It’s fun but beware it will cost you, and since there really isn’t any kind of help you can get from Gameloft just turn away now until they pay attention to the game and their customers once again.
Once a great game
This was a great game, but it seems that Gameloft is, to quote them, “supporting the development of a number of recently launched Gameloft games as well as some future releases. It’s a massive effort for all of us, so we have to put the new updates on hold.”
I found a bug that is preventing me from upgrade a vehicle and they had me check everything that had nothing to do with the issue (check WiFi, cycle the power on my phone, shut the phone off and check my storage wast full). Then gave me 200 tokens to go on my way because they are too busy fix this game.
But hey, they will take care of the new games, till they are too busy.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Stack of Credits $1.99
- Suitcase of Tokens $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.