NO ROAD. NO RULES!
Break through to uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme! Rip around dunes, charge through canyons, drift across the mud and fly past your opponents to reach the finish line!
• 50+ MONSTER MACHINES: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck. Feed your passion for speed with a Muscle Car. Or just go wild on the track in a Buggy, Pickup, Rally Car, SUV or Truck!
• UNLEASH YOUR STYLE: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavors of gameplay, allowing you to constantly discover fresh and challenging experiences.
• THE BIGGEST BRANDS: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet and loads more of off-road racing’s best licensed machines.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Go head-to-head in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls! You’ll be facing some tight competition, so stay on top of your game!
• THE WORLD IS YOUR RACETRACK: Race in a variety of exotic locations from all over the globe, including the glaciers of Svalbard, the dunes of the Nile Valley, the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills & more.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE: Want to pump up your car’s power? Feel like decking out its style? There’s an impressive collection of upgrades for all of that.
• GET THE FULL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: With 5 game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way, prepare for a truckload of new content!
• AN UNRIVALLED EXPERIENCE: You won’t experience graphics more intense, or action more mind-blowing, in any other racer. So gas up and take off!
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://asphaltxtreme.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can’t just pop an “X” at the front and call any old racing game Xtreme. But Asphalt earns the Xtravagant spelling by serving up stunning off-road races that left our knuckles white and our pulse pounding. We can’t get enough of the gorgeous scenery and the crazy course design.
A Good Time Overall
— Controls are smooth and (mostly) responsive.
— Vehicle selection is nicely varied and well-balanced.
— Earning Tokens, Cards, Limit Breakers and Coins is relatively easy and hassle-free.
— Multiplayer is short, streamlined and fun.
— I’ve had some infrequent issues with the controls becoming temporarily unresponsive on certain tracks (Gobi Desert’s Airplane Graveyard when landing after jumping from the river comes to mind).
— Really wish we could still have the option to pay for a complete car outright, instead of relying on Blueprint Cards to complete them, especially considering that the Boxes they’re distributed with are randomized.
— Track environments could use a little more diversity (perhaps a Hawaii or Mt. St. Helens track?).
— Wish there was a more direct way to recommend new Vehicles and Tracks for the game (an alternate website perhaps?).
While it has a few technical hiccups here and there, Asphalt Xtreme still manages to offer up a good time to those who are looking for a great off road racing game. As stated before, I do wish that there was a few more options for the players - such as having a more direct way to request more tracks and vehicles - but these things don’t really detract much from the overall experience.
In the end, Asphalt Xtreme has truly earned its high marks, and I hope that Gameloft continues to make this true for all future updates.
Once a great game
This was a great game, but it seems that Gameloft is, to quote them, “supporting the development of a number of recently launched Gameloft games as well as some future releases. It’s a massive effort for all of us, so we have to put the new updates on hold.”
I found a bug that is preventing me from upgrade a vehicle and they had me check everything that had nothing to do with the issue (check WiFi, cycle the power on my phone, shut the phone off and check my storage wast full). Then gave me 200 tokens to go on my way because they are too busy fix this game.
But hey, they will take care of the new games, till they are too busy.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Credits $1.99
- Stack of Credits I $0.99
- Stack of Credits II $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.