We want to connect you with the people and places you care about. This app has everything you need to help plan your trip today. Right on launch, it displays all nearby route options and departure times giving you instant access to the information you need most. With a couple more taps, you can track your bus on the map, plan trips, view schedules and more.
- Know when your bus or CTrain is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**Powered by Transit, Canada’s leading urban transport app.**
We’ve made some updates on the accessibility front:
1. We’ve added a “colour-clarifying” option in the settings: tap “show line colour names” to get text annotations, telling you whether your CTrain is Red or Blue.
2. Need to know if a trip will accommodate your wheelchair, stroller, etc.? Turn “accessibility” on in the settings, to see accessible options whenever you use the Trip Planner! (Tap any line to check if particular stops — or particular vehicles — are accessible.)
In other Trip Planner news, we’ve done some housekeeping:
- Tap on any trip, and you’ll see the *2 closest vehicles* approaching (instead of all an all-fifty-vehicle-fiesta) right there on the map
- If a good old-fashioned “walk” is the fastest way to get to your destination, we’ll put it at the top of your Trip Planner results. (Don’t want to two-step all the way to your destination? Select “minimize walking” in the settings.)
- Walking directions are now available for super-short trips.
What else. Ah yes… we’ve updated how we sort transit lines on the Home Screen, whenever you open the app. Instead of sorting transit lines “as-the-crow-flies”, we now sort them by walking distance instead. Whatever transit line has the closest stop to you (via walking, not flying) will now appear at the tippity top of the Home Screen.
Other minor bug fixes and imperceptible app improvements.
PS: you are positively *glowing* today! Rate us five stars, to share that shine ;)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great until it crashes. Yesterday it worked fine, today it crashes when I try to plan a route or do anything really. Please fix this!!!
Not at all what I expected
This app is not user friendly at all.
As a New citizen of Calgary
Would expect list of bus schedules, etc. Not just real time info!
Plus can never get back to main screen (assuming there is one)
CT, you could do much better!
Does not show train delays
Consistently shows service as normal during ongoing delays announced at the platform and on Twitter.
This completely erodes confidence that a train or bus will arrive when the app says.
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 149.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Transit App
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.