Made for full screen image viewing!
- Lanczos algorithm is used for scaling, looks great.
- The image is scaled to fit to the screen edges.
- Arrow left/right: move between the images.
- Arrow up/down: adjust star rating.
- Space bar: shows an inspector.
- Escape: leaves full screen mode.
- Enter: rename the current image file.
- F-key: filter images by star rating.
- CMD F: reveals the file in the Finder app.
- Remembers the last opened image, so that next time the app starts with that image.
- Bookmark manager.
- Use keyboard shortcuts for jumping to a bookmark.
- Supported formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG.
New keyboard shortcuts in fullscreen mode:
Arrow up/down, increments/decrements star rating.
F key, opens filter window, where you can hide/show images based on star rating.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost does it.
Since Quickview in fullscreen mode in Mojave doesn't work, I thought I'd try this app out. Almost gets it, but very incomplete. Three or four problems that need to be fixed.
* The order it shows the images is random! At least show them in name order.
• Needs preferences to set the background color and slide order.
• Show any image that Quicktime supports.
• No undo.
• The developer/support website doesn't work.
(Apple should probably pull this product if the developer doesn't support it.)
I like that it’s simple and lightweight. Full-screen mode is nice, but image display has a compressed-looking quality. I wish it allowed us to zoom or magnify. Looking forward to updates! We need more apps like this!
It was fast and entered full screen well, even over an extenal monitor. Nits for not coming out of full screen well when the cable is unpluggeed. Nice error message when it hit a corrupt file. Pretty solid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.