Find a home, research local neighborhoods, and connect with a real estate agent with the ERA® mobile App. Let the ERA App be your guide to your most important asset-your home. With the most accurate and up-to-date listings, you can find homes near you or refine your search based on location, number of bedrooms or bathrooms, property type, price, or a host of other property attributes. With the ERA App, owning a home is as close as the palm of your hand with features that will help you find your dream dwelling, including:
* Draw Your Search Area: Find homes in a specific area with the tip of your finger
* Save Your Search and Listings: Easily re-run searches and access homes that meet your needs using a display that provides visual cues for viewed and saved homes
* Get New Listings Alerts: Know about the latest listings hitting the market
* Access School and Neighborhood Information: Get to know the neighborhood before you visit, and
* Connect with Your ERA Agent: Quickly request a listing appointment or ask a question.
Let the ERA Real Estate App guide you home. Download the ERA App today!
• An issue where in some areas the search loading process didn't end and as a result it wouldn't return any search results has been resolved.
• Some accessibility enhancements were applied.
Ratings and Reviews
Mrs Derya Martin Augusta Georgia Realtor
Mrs Martin is truly a professional! We purchased our first home out of state, We were Active Duty stationed in Virginia with a few months left until retirement. We looked at the reviews of many realtors and She was far by the best! Mrs Derya never let us down she was always present and available! We know for a fact She will go full speed until the process is completed! We’re thankful to have Mrs Derya Martin as our realtor and we look forward to working with Mrs Derya in the future!!!
This app and the PC version and the email feed behave differently. The links my realtors send work differently at times so sometimes I can favorite or thumbs down a property and sometimes I can’t, sometimes I can make notes. Sometimes I can’t.
As I’m writing this I’m frustrated that there are five new homes for me to view that came from my realtor and when I click on the link it says welcome to the new ERA and takes me to what seems to be the right spit but says I have to log in but that doesn’t work and every password reset results in an immediately expiring link.
Another persistent problem is the inability to save enough listings on the mobile app when I haven’t hit any limit on the PC app.
Since I’m somewhat following a market and want to revisit homes that might go up for sale again I actually have to use Zillow to accomplish my goal. Forcing a buyer off your platform seems a bit foolish to me but what do I know? I’m just a buyer with excellent credit and cash who is looking for a unique home
Martin & Kathy
Highly recommend! We purchased our first home through ERA and the process was very smooth and quick! Dustin and Lance were very friendly and helped us through the entire process! We couldn’t have picked a better brokerage! The entire staff was great!!! Will definitely be back!! Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZapLabs LLC
- 91.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018, ZapLabs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.