GeoZilla will help you keep loved ones safe, knowing where they are and coming to their rescue if they need you.
GeoZilla allows you to:
- Easily locate family using the phone's GPS
- Know when they leave or arrive at a place
- See where they've been during the day
- Know if they are speeding or using their phone while driving
- Check in to assure family you are safe
- Text and share images throughout the day
And much, much more!
Use of Significant Location Change (SLC) ensures this app is in sleep mode until you have significantly moved to keep battery life from draining.
**Smart Location History**
- Access the location history of any member of your circle on a daily basis.
- Leave Check-ins and comments to let your family and friends know you are safe and what you are up to.
- Instantly notifies the family when one of the members is in danger and requires help.
- If your family member’s battery is running low.
Add yourself as your loved one's emergency contact in GeoZilla and we send you their location information if they need to inform you.
This app works great for those with an elderly loved one or teenager they must keep an eye on. Never worry again if your loved one is safe from harm, with the GeoZilla family locator app you can rest a bit easier knowing that you have GPS tracking enabled to be certain your loved ones are safe when away from home.
Although you can get the complete functionality with a free version, our subscription can offer you even more of the good stuff!
GeoZilla Premium available by subscription includes:
- Unlimited number of location alerts
- Unlimited circles
- Driver Protection for the entire family
- 2 weeks of location history for all family members
- Adjustable location schedule for family
- Family geo reminders
- An option to stop sharing your location
Premium subscription refers to a paid plan that renews automatically every billing period. The following subscription options are available: Quarterly at $39.99, Annual at $79.99, and Weekly at $5.99. Prices may vary by location. Subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your phone’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases another subscription.
Optional permission requests:
• Location services, to inform circle members of your current location
• Notifications, to inform you of your family's location changes
• Contacts, to find other users to join your circle
• Photos and Camera, to change your profile picture
Please share your feedback and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Update for improved performance and write us your thoughts at email@example.com. We love hearing from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Technology can be really beguiling. I know. There are numerous apps and what not that promise awesome results if you can just get hold of your spouse’s device. This has always been a huge limitation for me as I’ve always wanted to see every single thing in my spouse’s device without getting hold of her phone or her finding out. She began acting suspicious and being all secretive and I decided that something drastic had to be done. A trusted colleague of mine at my workplace suggested that if I want to get court admissible information, I would need to hire a competent hacker. He went on to strongly recommend Dustin and I sent him a mail at spytechguru @ gmailcom. I carefully explained my hunch in the email, I provided the information that was required and we agreed on an affordable fee. Within about two hours, I received a secure link that granted me a pathway to complete access to her mobile phone conversations, her gps location, photos and videos, and call history. I was also able to know where she was exactly in real time as she moved around! All I saw broke me into a million pieces. I talked with my attorney and filed for a divorce as soon as I could. With Dustin’s expert assistance, I found out who she really was and how much I had been played without having physical access to her cell phone. If you find yourself in this situation or you require this type of service, I advise that you send him a mail as soon as you can.
I would recommend it for every parent
Use that apo with GPS Tracker. This tracker works very well, the location is very accurate. A few times I have tested it, I put it in my kids backpack and check for her location after school. The device is very portable and easy to connect to using the downloaded app it functions with. I would recommend it for every parent.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great feedback! We appreciate your support :)
Doesn’t track Apple Watch properly
Paid for this app over Life360 because they said it can track Apple Watch. It only works when the watch is in range of the phone, but when my watch is on its own (I have one with cellular service) it fails to update location even though Find My iPhone can see it’s location. When the watch comes back in range of the phone, the locations are suddenly updated as if the watch was at 7 different locations within one minute at the end. Not helpful and doesn’t help me find my daughter if she’s lost. Contacted support several times and they said they could not replicate the problem so I’m SOL. Now I’m trying to get my money back.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated.
We'll be glad to investigate the issue further. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GeoZilla Inc
- 157.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 GeoZilla Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- GeoZilla Premium Yearly C $49.99
- Weekly Premium Subscription $11.99
- GeoZilla Premium Monthly A $19.99
- Weekly Premium Subscription $5.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
- GeoZilla Premium Quarterly B $39.99
- 3 Month Premium Subscription $49.99
- 7 Day VIP Subscription $9.99
- GeoZilla Premium Yearly B $69.99
- GeoZilla Premium Year C $39.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.