G-Net Bee integrates team communication, unified communications, and corporate team collaboration. It is a cloud office platform for large and medium enterprises and it supports document sharing, schedule management, task management and corporate internal business application integration. At present, over one thousand corporate clients and more than 10 million users use G-Net Bee to work every day. Whether you are in the office or on a business trip, you can use G-Net Bee to communicate with the team.
G-Net Bee supports the following functions:
• High security mixed deployment: G-Net Bee supports public cloud or mixed deployment. If you choose mixed deployment model, all communication messages can be stored in the enterprise’s own computer room, which reduces the risk of message leakage and enhances the security.
• Support AD / LDAP to synchronize corporate contacts: support LDAP / AD synchronization, you can quickly find company employees from the contact list , quickly check other’s files, initiate a chat and check other’s status via calendar.
• Personnel working status: G-Net Bee provides complete working status, including available, in meeting, tomato, vacation and offline, so that every status can have a complete correspondence with the message reception.
• Group chat: You can connect your colleagues or external partners any time to make one-on-one or group communication so that each communication is more successful and thus every communication can be more effective. Bee allows you to create groups by location, organization name, and position, making it easier for you to manage group members.
• Group real-time communication: support PC or mobile client to communicate with colleagues and external partners; support integration of PSTN and VoIP; support local audio access of more than 60 countries. Its global distributive deployment provides sharing of screens, documents and multi-channel videos.
• [Assembly] Broadcast function: G-Net Bee supports mass message and [Assembly] broadcast function. Enterprises can designate the manager to send announcements, tasks and forms, so that all the recipients can complete the task or data collection based on the unified requirements of enterprises.
• Schedule management: users can check the contact status, and quickly schedule the meeting. When meetings are about to start, all participants will receive a notification and click to one-key join the meeting.
• Corporate internal application integration: G-Net Bee provides open APIs, supports unified login, allows enterprises to send messages, make phone calls and transmit videos through the API and so as to connect the data to the corporate internal business system.
When you use G-Net Bee to send a document, you can check on PC and mobile client at any time. All users can discuss the document in the group, and all documents can be aggregated and saved. Administrators can manage document management permissions within organization. You can also use the cloud disk to share documents with your team members, and authorize team members to check and download documents. You can send large file links via the cloud disk and have no need to worry about the document size .
G-Net Bee can help you keep high productivity, break the traditional organizational boundaries, and improve the efficiency of individuals and organizations. We believe you will enjoy the changes brought by G-Net Bee. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bugs fixed and user experience improved
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for enterprise collaboration!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- G-Net Cloud Service Co., Ltd.
- 287.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 G-Net Integrated Services Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.