Tomorrow wants to help you inspire your future self. Record inspiring messages today, get it tomorrow. The next day, it's gone! Tomorrow captures fleeting moments of inspiration and motivation while focusing on the person that is most influential in your life, you.
It's based on an idea to inspire your future self by tuning into your own voice. Tomorrow aims to help find that motivation within and discovering what the power of your own voice in your own head can do.
The basic concept is simple:
• Today: Record and save inspirational messages, quotes, affirmations, or goals.
• Tomorrow: Get your messages and play them back throughout your day.
• The following day: The messages from the previous day are gone, but keep recording new messages and you'll have an endless amount of motivational tips from yourself.
• Send reminders to make some time for yourself
• Get daily quotes from some great influential people to inspire you throughout your day.
*Tomorrow is an audio voice recorder with a fun and exciting twist. The app uses the audio microphone from your phone to provide quality recordings of your voice. Please make sure to set up your mic in order to use it.
Tomorrow is a simple and easy way to motivate you to use your imagination, improve upon your vision within your mind, and have fun! Innovate and discover your inner self within by finding comfort in your own voice! Take the time today to record something cool for yourself tomorrow!
- Button animation is more smooth
- Alerts are improved
- Fixed: bugs related to the badge
- Fixed: residual reminder bug
- Fixed: bug that allowed you to record again right after you've finished recording
- Fixed: UI implementation in the menu, bottom did not have rounded corners
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clever design and inspiring for a guy who was depressed
I've been depressed for a lot of my life and this simple app really helps. I stumbled across it from Lifehacker. Obviously, it can seem incredibly silly to talk to your self. Your voice is also in your head so why do it?
It's kind of like an audio journal which I absolutely love and while I don't think it's cured my depression, it's a step in the right direction. It helps me focus and is a constant reminder to be aware of my thoughts and surroundings.
I can certainly think of a few improvements for the app and sure, this app is really easy to make fun of because it seems crazy to talk to yourself, but I believe in it. I think it's great to use my own voice to motivate myself. Thank you to the person who created this app.
Simply a fun app!
I like the animations and the minimal design. One thing I thought was pretty neat was that it gives you a notification that your messages from yesterday have arrived at noon. I thought this was great because it's like you get a present from yourself at noon each day!
Simple and powerful
I usually hate 5 star ratings because they always read as fake. In my honest opinion tomorrow is exactly what I have been looking for, a reminder to myself and a powerful way to keep discipline in my life.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jason Choi
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Jason Noah Choi
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.