On Shelf – Retail Inventory Manager is now available on your phone! This freemium version allows 15 products to be entered. An unlimited number of products can be entered with an in-app purchase.
Maximize your retail business by using On Shelf to help optimize your inventory levels. Don’t waste money on items that just sit on your shelves. Easily see which items are “hot” and those that are not. On Shelf is versatile - users include salons, bars, lounges and small stores.
OPTIMIZE YOUR INVENTORY LEVELS
- On Shelf recommends the correct inventory levels for each product to maximize your potential sales.
- Minimize the money wasted on items that are not selling well.
- Determine which products are the most profitable
- Inventory items with the most and the least movement are highlighted on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Select the time periods that you wish to examine.
SYNC YOUR DATA BETWEEN MULTIPLE USERS/DEVICES (App Must Be Unlocked)
- Your first month is free for the first user
- Your data is stored on each device and in the cloud
- You can work offline, your data will sync when you log back into your account
- Ability to sync between multiple users – no need to share your password!
- Data can be synced with the iPad version of On Shelf
- Note: A sync account is only required if you wish to sync data between multiple devices. Your data may be deleted from the sync server six months after your subscription expires.
- Quickly scan products to add to a sales invoice, adjust the order quantity, check the amount of inventory in stock or to edit the product information.
- Reads UPC-E, Code 39, Code 39 mod 43, EAN-13 (including UPC-A), EAN-8, Code 93, Code 128, and PDF417 barcodes.
VIEW CUSTOMER HISTORY
- Review your customers’ purchase history.
- Mail customers who have purchased a specific product.
- Import your customer information from the contacts app.
- Email all of your customers
TRACK ITEMS CURRENTLY IN STOCK
- Identifies products with low inventory levels.
- Graphs show the weekly and monthly sales trends for each product.
- A glance tells you if demand for a product is increasing or decreasing
QUICKLY DETERMINE WHAT ITEMS ARE LOW IN STOCK
-Place an order with a supplier at a touch of a button. The order can be printed or sent directly to your supplier.
- Check an order into inventory quickly.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated.
TRACK INVENTORY MOVEMENT
- Use the sales screen to log an individual or daily sales
- Or, use the check inventory screen to enter sales
- Inventory levels are tracked with integers, not fractional, units
- Choose whether or not you want to display the sales transaction amounts
IMPORT/EXPORT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Edit your product descriptions using the export/import feature
- Save time by importing your product descriptions into On Shelf
- Enter your product information in your favorite spreadsheet program
- Save it as a tab-delimited file and import it into On Shelf
SEND AND PRINT REPORTS
- Email tab-delimited attachments that are easily imported into spreadsheets
- Reports include current inventory levels, order history, recent sales history, and the best and worst selling products
- Sales invoices can be printed out or sent to customers using your business logo
For more information, please see our website: littletandog.com or contact us at email@example.com.
- Added two new payment categories to invoices
- Added the ability to search by barcode for orders
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works good & good customer support
I tried a few other apps that were either overly complicated or lacking necessary functions and all of them were more expensive. Even the famed QB can’t manage inventory from the phone but this app does! Customer support has been very responsive and helpful.
Needs some improvements
I’m a wholesaler and use this app for my business to keep track of what I’m selling, sold and have in stock.
1. I would love to see multiple image entry/upload. Sometimes I need to take pictures of Serial number as well as product info.
2. Is there a way to calculate how much money total is in product inventory before the products have been sold?
3. Anyway to make the images and text bigger when looking at full inventory list? I noticed the more text (item description) the smaller the text size becomes making it almost impossible to read on an iPhone 10.
The way Sortly displays it in their app is a good example. I think they use cards to display.
4. Notes is very important in business. Full Description of item should be included in 1st page Instead of having to switch to a different page for entry. That might solve the small text issue:)
Do you plan to upgrade this app and continue to build on it? Would love to see these ideas implemented.
“You are a great app developer and I’ve been building websites for 15+ years. Love how the app flows. Did a great job so far. Would love to hear your thoughts.”
Developer Response ,
The ability to calculate the total value of your inventory is included in the Current Inventory report. Go to Current Inventory, select the Action button (box with an arrow, in the bottom right corner) and select “Email Inventory”. The total will be at the bottom of the report. FYI - the .txt file is a tab-delimited file that can be imported into Excel.
Thank you for letting me know about the text size issue. I will correct it in the next update.
The notes appear on the first screen in the Current Inventory section. If you are not seeing an item because it is not currently in stock, then you can use the filter button (bottom bar, second button from the right) and select —> Current Stock —> All Products. The notes entry is on a separate page in the Product Database to allow the user to see the entire note, instead of needing to scroll through longer notes.
The app was just upgraded to support Dark Mode and iOS 13.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Small but powerful, and Prompt customer Service
i’ve been trying many app for managing inventory. I would say this is the best app I ever tried. Most of all, Developer give a prompt reply to my question. So I don’t need to spend hours and days to figure out the solution. I hope he can develop OSX version.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dawn Malsbury
- 10.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dawn Malsbury
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase On Shelf $4.99
- 1 Month Extension For 1 User $2.99
- Add 1 Year For Multiple Users $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.