Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon is a funny challenging score-chasing one-touch endless game! Easy to learn, hard to master!
For millenniums, the dinosaurs fought the evil Asteroidians across the galaxy. As they thought them defeated, the Asteroidians came back and pulverized a dinosaurs colony located on a remote planet, Earth!
The mighty Mechanosaur has to slip in his super-dino costume, jump in his time machine and reverse the situation!
This game is supported by ads, which can be disabled through a one-time IAP.
How to play:
- Touch the screen to turn around the Earth faster.
- Use the moon's gravity to pull asteroids toward it and smash them!
- One-touch gameplay (bidirectional controls optional)
- Unlock and battle new Asteroidians as you progress
- Discover new meanings of life hidden inside the Earth
- Unlock and learn to use new power-ups
- Evolve new creatures on high scores or meet the random insults generator otherwise!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Learn about the Asteroidians from the museum
- Awesome original soundtrack
- Fixed an infinitely expanding file data size bug
- Added an option for a bidirectional controls mode, available from the pause menu or the extras menu
- Revamped the difficulty progression to make it much smoother early on
Ratings and Reviews
Great, just needs some work.
To be honest, it's fun, it's creative, all the types of asteroids build up. Also there's directional mode and all that. I believe though, that there should be a health asteroid where it comes every so often and heals your world if you don't hit it. So it should be able to be easily distinguished. Also, have the ability to upgrade your orbital atmosphere. You should be allowed to make it larger, but at the cost you will be farther away from the Earth. I think that's how this game would deserve 5 stars.
great but need improvement
good but some asteroids are way to hard the game is really hard to get better at
Love it almost completely
I think it would be fun to unlock other dinosaurs or power ups, I agree a health meteor would be cool, even if it was a rare find. The little animation of Mechanosaur riding the moon is by far my favorite part and makes everything worth it! Great game can't wait for updates!
- Xperimentalz Games
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © XperimentalZ Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Valhalla Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.