The best insult generator in the App Store. Hobson creates endless hilarious phrases using a carefully curated dictionary of British innuendo.
Reassuringly offensive, Hobson doesn't resort to profanity in his quest to make you laugh.
Let him take you on a journey through the sublime and ridiculous, while you collect the funniest insults in your stash of favourites.
Send the wonderful insults to your friends as cards via Message, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• Millions of random innuendo-laden phrases
• Share with friends using Hobson cards
• Siri Shortcuts to speak or show new insults, speak or show one of your favourites, and pick one at random onto the clipboard for use in Shortcut workflows
• Enable speech to have each new insult spoken out loud
• Stash your favourites for later
• Educational! Tap and hold words for dictionary definitions (requires iOS dictionary installed)
• Today widget will brighten your day with a random selection from your Favourites
• Moderately high risk of causing offence
Hobson is back and he's finally found his voice.
• Summon Hobson with Siri Shortcuts on iPhone, Watch and HomePod
• Add Hobson to your own Shortcuts
• Have him speak in the app
• The Apple Watch app is gone for now, it may yet return. You can now use the "Insult Me" shortcut by voice on the Watch instead.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you appreciate subtle British humor, you will find this app incredibly funny. It is very well thought-out and there are many little features that make it superb.
I’ve only scratched the surface, but anticipate many more guffaws in the future with this app.
Warning though, pace yourself! Or your cheeks will hurt from grinning so much at all the clever touches.
- Montana Floss Co. Ltd.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Montana Floss Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.