VTConnect Care is the premier HIPAA complaint application that securely connects healthcare providers and clients face-to-face for reliable, high-quality video care sessions. VTConnect Care is part of the proprietary VTConnect telehealth platform that is available on an affordable month-to-month subscription basis for individuals, small group practices, and large healthcare organizations that wish to offer secure video care to existing or new clients. All client accounts are FREE, but to use the app an account must first be set up online at the healthcare provider’s VTConnect Office Portal.
If you are a client seeking mental healthcare, visit our 3rd party verified therapist directory at https://virtualtherapyconnect.com/practitioner to find a qualified provider that uses the VTConnect Care app and is accepting new video care clients. Note that each therapist in our directory sets their own rates and insurance reimbursement options.
If you are a healthcare provider looking to add secure video care to your services, visit htttps://vtconnect.net. If you are a licensed mental healthcare provider and are looking to not only offer secure video care to existing clients, but you would also like to expand your practice with new clients, visit https://virtualtherapyconnect.com/expand-your-practice.
VTCONNECT CARE APP HIGHLIGHTS:
• HIPAA privacy and HITECH compliant
• Superior video/audio quality
• Group session capabilities
• In-app real-time text chat
• Interface that mimics the in-office experience
• User friendly
• In-app testing of the audio and video
• Ability to customize the app interface to match the healthcare practice
HOW THE VTCONNECT APP WORKS:
At the appointment time, both the healthcare provider and the client launch VTConnect Care from their device and follow these steps:
• Sign in with your VTConnect account credentials.
• Test your camera, microphone, and speakers by clicking the hamburger icon in the upper left corner of the app.
• From the Appointment screen, choose the individual(s) in the list you with whom you have an appointment, and then click the Connect button if you are a client or the Host button if you are a healthcare provider.
• Clients are sent to the Waiting Room and must click the Enter button to enter the Care Room. Note: If the provider is not yet available, the client will remain in the Waiting Room until a ding is heard and the Enter button appears.
• Providers are sent to the Care Room and must start the video session once a ding is heard and the Begin button appears.
• You can text chat with participants by clicking the Chat icon in the bottom left and typing your message. If a message is sent by a participant, it will pop up for you to see. To hide the chat window, click anywhere on the screen.
• Adjust the audio and/or video by clicking the hamburger icon in the upper left corner. You can pause the audio and/or video or switch audio/video devices at any time during a session.
• Provider ends the care session by clicking anywhere on the screen to pull up the End button. Note, clients can’t end a session, if a client exits a session for any reason, they can choose to rejoin the session in progress.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Having this system during these times and having the fear of not wanting to go inside a doctors office. Now being able to see your doctor right from the comfort of your home is so great! It is very easy to use when you have a scheduled upcoming appointment your doctor name will show up on the home screen when you open the app once you are ready to go into your appointment click connect next to your doctor’s name it will bring you to a wait screen while you wait for your doctor to join in once they are ready there screen will turn on and you will see each other at the end of your appointment on the top right of your screen is a leave session button click that and your done! You can also send messages if you have any questions for the office in the menu section on the top left of the home screen as well as see your profile information. The only reason I am not giving this system 5 stars is because it is very laggy during a video session. There was recently a update to fix bugs and issues so if this problem has been resolved on my next appointment I will update this review.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback. Please let us know how the recent App update is doing with regards to the video lag issue you reported, as our team is working hard to continue to improve our App and your feedback helps us to do so! If the lag is still an issue for you, please contact our support team team, as they are available and often able to quickly help users resolve similar issues. You can send us an email at email@example.com or you can call our team at 703-988-5691.
New Upgraded App is fabulous
I am using the VTCoonect Care App in my private practice and find it easy to use. My clients are very satisfied with their secure virtual sessions. The support team with VTConnect is very responsive, courteous, and helpful. It is so good to know they are there if I need them.... I am a practitioner... not a technical person!! Thank goodness for VTConnect!!!
They just when thru a major update.
Been stable and working well. Including my first group session.
Amazing support team. I had questions, called and talk to real support tech folks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.