The Dog Ate It 4+
Complete Student Planner
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
The student planner designed for the modern student with powerful features all designed to be used quickly and easily.
• Assignments and reminders with alarms for classes and activities
• Full calendar with week or month view that shows assignment text or schedule bars
• User interface shortcuts like pull to add, swipe to add or complete, tap-n-hold for more information, and drag-n-drop rescheduling in the calendar views.
• Automatic grading and GPA calculations
• Custom grading scales and weighted grading
• Shows grade needed on assignment for class grade
• Color coding and assign icons to classes(including emoji)
• Share assignments and full classes with classmates
• Convert assignments to Apple calendar events or reminders
• Passcode lock the app
• Show Incomplete assignment app badge
• Almost unlimited color schemes
• Archive previous terms
• Spotlight Search shows all your upcoming assignments.
• 3D Touch Menu support
The Dog Ate It is FREE to use for up to 7 classes. Please consider upgrading if you want to track more classes and archive previous terms. It helps us continue to make this app the best student organizer available.
No more excuses. Get Organized.
We really encourage good reviews and ratings on the AppStore, it helps others find the app. But if you need help or want to suggest a feature or fix, please check out the FAQ or contact us via email from within the app, the review system is not made for this.
• Updated for the newest iPhones
• Switched to tap-n-hold context menus and different slide buttons
• Other internal updates
Ratings and Reviews
This app has everything I need, except one thing: a way to save the syllabus and class files to a teacher. I have to use another app for this because having that info is important to me and I use it all the time. Other than that, it is great. It has class schedule, assignments, grade input (even calculating what grade you need to achieve on the next test to pull off an A) and teacher info.
Doesn’t work on iPhone XS Max
I can’t speak for other devices, but it doesn’t work on iPhone XS Max. The options “cancel” and “done” at the top of the screen are hidden under the iPhones clock and battery/WiFi/signal icons. Tried to tap on both “cancel” and “done” anyway in hopes it would still do something, but nope. Completely useless.
If this is fixed I will be happy to revise my review and star rating. Otherwise, it’s not even worth one star since I can’t even use it or try it out. Can’t get past the setting up a class phase since I can’t tap any buttons. Disappointing.
Great app for high school
This app seems really great so far. Only complaint is that the field to type notes into for an assignment reminder only shows one line of text as you're typing. Any chance of making it a regular text box?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Birdsoft LLC
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.