In one sentence Natural Born Soldier is a fast-paced online multiplayer FPS game that will push your adrenaline to the next level! No bs, and no more bla bla bla XD, dare to download it and join the battlefield to challenge your tactical gunplay and your skills.
NBS is a one-man-made game crafted with a lot of passion, it has features no other FPS has on the whole Apple Store, like play One In The Chamber game mode or EVEN PUT YOUR FACE ON YOUR CHARACTER XD, imagine that playing in a private room with a bunch of friends XD!
● Intense multiplayer including various game modes, multiple weapons and well-crafted environments.
● 1-12 players (co-op or competitive).
● 20 weapons available
● 38 skins available for each weapon to design your unique weapon!
● 31 emotes!
● Push the character personalization to next level by customizing your 3D soldier's face using any picture from your preferred character or even using your own selfie!
● More than 1100 customization combinations available to design your unique soldier!
● Exclusive game modes like Capture The Wolf and One In The Chamber, and of course also includes classic like FFA, TDM, Bomb Defusal, etc.
● Spectate mode (Free cam and 3rd person).
● In-game recording to unleash the content creator in you XD.
● Smooth, intuitive and customizable controls.
● Add your friends, see when they are online and join their current match.
● Leaderboards (all-time and weekly with Gold reward for the top5 winners every week automatically credited to your account).
● Support Arkade Blaster device!
Focus on improving your skills and having fun without disturbing pop-up ads! You can still watch some at your own pace for gold rewards.
—=== NEW STUFF ===—
● New map : Office!
● New action : Slide! Hit crouch button while running to slide.
● Knife skins!
● Collateral kill! only with snipers.
● Added Blaster support! (http://arkade.games)
—=== IMPROVEMENTS ===—
● Voice: New announcer remade all the voice, and some new voice added, hope you enjoy!
● Strafing: Increased strafing speed.
● Bomb Defuse: Only 1-life per round. Once planted, always reset timer to 1 min. Bomb tick faster as it get closer to explode.
● Weapons: Some adjustment on some of them.
● Headshot: Added nice effect and sound.
● UI: Improved Jump and Crouch button gfx. Removed game mode gfx.
● Killfeed: Added in-game tag.
● Shooting map: Opening the middle part to be more competitive.
● Menu: Updated bg and music.
● Controls: Changing the default button layout and also dynamic joystick by default.
● Ads: Improving Ads and capping it to 25 per day.
● Adrenaline: game mode removed, not very popular.
● BugFix: Winner emotes was always the one of the current player, not the actual winner.
● BugFix: Emote glitch which allow to go inside walls.
● BugFix: Deagle and PeaceMaker not reloaded on respawn.
Ratings and Reviews
Too under rated
The game is great. I really like how you have the option to select a skin for your character (most unique part of the game, don’t remove this feature, I didn’t pay $4.99 to have things removed. Seriously do hate when developers make you pay and in future updates they possibly remove or make the feature free, ANYWAYS...) and not only that but you can also select skins for your weapons. This game deserves way more attention than what it is currently getting, this single dev is putting his heart into the game and we should help out by spreading the word about it. The only thing I don’t really like is the name of the game but that doesn’t stop me from playing or supporting the game. To me a catchy name always gives you a heads up on what to expect. I’m going to be honest I wasn’t going to download the game due to its name until I saw videos on it. Anyways good job, not bad for a single developer. Please continue to update.
A Great FPS, But Needs Some Revamp
+Superb weapon models, animations.
+Player character customization is fantastic- literally every player has the opportunity to stand out.
-Maps are all extremely basic and the single biggest thing holding this game back. Every map (with the exception of cube) is basically a box filled with assets. Most maps are far too big for the limited number of players currently playing this game. The NBS map maker / editor should remake these maps using the same assets and just change the layouts- a good starting point is to simply remake a classic FPS map that they like, and go from there.
-Current player movement feels floating (like a camera) and not grounded or weighty (like human movement). I might like at potentially reducing sprint speed if I were a dev, the current speed doesn’t feel realistic and often leads to far too much chasing around maps and far too many missed shots on both sides of the equation.
-Player death sounds need to be changed, the current death sounds are EXACTLY like the zombies from the Walking Dead when they are about to bite someone and do not give off the impression, “oh I just shot someone”
-UI / menus could be cleaner- a lot of options and items are hidden in sub menus that may not be obvious to new players
I've been looking for a good fps game for months but the only stuff on the app store seemed to be pay-to-win. I don't know how but thankfully I stumbled on this game and I've been playing it ever since. It is most importantly fun, with a lot of variation due to the voting system.
But to make things even better, this game is NOT pay to win! Winning is 100% skill based, and right away you're given two assault rifles and a one-shot kill AWM. Getting gold to buy more weapons is done by just playing the game, which reminds me: there are NO ads unless you want free gold!
Some advice after playing for a while: I think knives have too much range. Also, Shirakawa or whatever it's called needs to have more structures. Maybe not buildings but trees and rocks.
- Eric Lajeunesse
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Eric Lajeunesse
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gold $1.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Pail of Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.