MyNetball is a powerful platform where you can access fixtures, ladders, the latest results, and full scorecards for any MyNetball-listed netball organisation in Australia
MyNetball offers the ability to easily follow multiple organisations and view club/association specific content via the new Hubs feature.
Accessing competition information for your favourite clubs and associations has never been easier. Along with the traditional match, fixture and ladder information, users can view live scores and player statistics via detailed match scorecards.
The fan experience is further improved by the new Match Centre that allows users the ability to ‘watch’ matches and compile a customised feed.
Participants can securely login to their portal and switch between any accounts linked to their login. From here, participants can edit their personal details, update their profile picture, as well as access registration forms from any of their affiliated clubs.
The MyNetball app also allows users to:
• Add competition fixtures to their device’s calendar.
• Access venue and stadium information, including maps.
• Share results, ladders and scorecards through social media platforms.
• View news and notices for all clubs and associations (where available).
• View all notifications previously sent to their user accounts.
* Improved News functionality to show articles with rich content, such as inline video & photos.
* Logged-in users can now unfollow any entity linked to their account.
* Allow users to add all matches to their device's calendar.
* Allow users to follow and unfollow entities directly from the Search screen.
* Added sorting options to the Match Centre.
* Fixed timezone issues when adding matches to the device's calendar.
* Bug fixes and improvements.
- Netball Australia Ltd
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015-2019 Netball Australia Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.