3pRally Pro is the most complete tool for Regularity Rally (TSD).
Now integrated with Flic and Flic 2, the smartest wireless buttons (http://flic.io)!
Using 3pRally Pro you will be able to be always a step ahead, thanks to the easiness of use and the high level of customisations available.
Main features are:
● Universal App, works on both iPad and iPhone
● All the relevant information are always available on the Main View (Stage Number, Speed, Time and Distance)
● Change the main information displayed by simply tapping them from the top of the screen
● Reset the partial counter
● "Quick Restart" to reset all the counters (Partial and Total) and restart with just two taps (we need to ask you for the confirmation, right!?!)
● Control the app via Flic and Flic 2, the smartest wireless buttons (http://flic.io)
● Possibility to "unlock" the average speed from the partial counters (time and distance)
● Manual adjustment of the distances (and so the speeds) is available at any time
● Choose to show the Current or the Total Average speed (in addition to the partial average speed)
● Reverse/Rewind button to decrease the drown distances in case you missed a turn (or similar)
● Pause button in case you need to temporarily stop the trail (to be enabled from the Settings)
● Show your track in real time on the map
● Customise the position of the Reset Buttons on the screen (left or right)
● Test the GPS reception quality (in Settings)
● Manually or automatically save your tracks (enable Auto Save to save them all)
● Add your own informations to the saved tracks (name and description/notes)
● Possibility to export the saved tracks in GPX or KML format (accessible from the saved tracks list in the Map View)
● Share an high definition image of your track with your friends
● Works with miles or kilometres, by choosing your device settings or letting you choose what you prefer ("Settings")
● "Dark Mode" support to use the app during the night or with low light situations (you can customise it in "Settings")
● Reduce the risk to erroneously change the view by enabling the "two fingers swipe" ("Settings")
● Possibility to show the speed with or without decimals ("Settings")
● Sync the app's time with the Rally's "Official Time"
● Possibility to hide the average speed (Settings)
● Need support? An in-app tutorial and a contextual help are always available within the app. Give them a try!
Manually adjust the distances by double-tapping the distance labels (when distances are the main information displayed). From there, you can:
● adjust the distances by entering the correct one
● calibrate your GPS with the official measures (applying a % calibration)
● not enough time to calculate theadjustment? Just enter the new distance and the app will calculate it for you!
Need a new feature? You experienced an issue or want to suggest us how to improve our 3pRally? Tell us via support (at) 3pmaster.com, directly within the app (from the "Settings") or via our support site (see below).
Mobile Data connection is only required to access the maps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please consider that 3pRally relies on the device GPS to measure the distances you travel. Accuracy may vary depending of the GPS satellite reception quality.
Thanks to icons8.com for several icons (http://icons8.com).
Thanks to Alice & Flavia for their patience and to Quinten for his fantastic support!
New with this release:
● added support for Flic2 (finally!)
● new functionality to test the GPS signal quality (in Settings)
● improved algorithm to measure distance and speed
● new audio confirmation for navigations buttons (enabling "Sounds" in "Settings")
● revamped shared functionality, now leveraging iOS out-of-the-box sharing
● "Night View" is now "Appearance", compatible with Dark Mode (min iOS13)
● increases precision of the calibration
● removed support for iOS version older than 10.x
● introduced "Official Time" to sync the device time with the official one
● added "Stage Number" to be sure you know at what stage you are!
● improved support for the Flic buttons (updated to the latest libraries)
● minor UI improvements
● fixed minor bugs and improved overall app performance
- 3pMaster Ltd
- 15.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2020 3pMaster Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.