Carriage Driving is the only monthly magazine dedicated entirely to sport and recreation with the harness horse. It is a must-read publication for all carriage driving enthusiasts, covering all aspects of recreational and competitive driving, including private driving, light trade, coaching, show Hackneys, scurry driving and horse driving trials.
Subscribe and you will enjoy:
• The latest driving news, views, show and competition coverage, together with regular features, such as: Over the Tandem Bar – its very own gossip column; In the Ribbons – keeping you up-to-date with all the results and driver profiles
• Expert view – answers to reader’s questions
• Training – with tips to help you enhance your driving skills Junior Spotlight - for those up and coming youngsters
• The best place to buy and sell your driving horses, harnesses and carriages, as well as advertise all your other carriage driving services
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mark Allen Holdings Ltd
- 13.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2019 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Carriage Driving $6.99
- Carriage Driving $69.99