Idea Habit is a productivity app for people with big ideas but limited time. Every day commit just 30 minutes of super focused time to quickly make your idea unstoppable. Join thousands of designers, students and entrepreneurs using this system to make their big ideas happen.
Includes everything you need to optimise those precious minutes every day - task manager, habit timer and activity reports.
These integrated tools are very capable and a real breeze to use. The design is distinct and playful and will give your daily Idea Habit session it's own unique character and tempo.
The 30 minute a day goal is simple but powerful - it eliminates procrastination, demands focus and ensures stuff gets done. Bit-by-bit, day-by-day you will progress towards making your idea real.
"30 minutes a day… you'll perform this same exercise the next day. And the day after that. And eventually, after seemingly small incremental progress—you will have achieved a great stride."
Derrick Schwabe, Lifehacker
But what's the point of all this unless you're aiming to create something extraordinary? It's the same lofty goal we had for this app and we've tried hard to make it rewarding to use every day:
• It's why your tasks will be organised in dynamic carousels rather than drab lists (spin and go!)
• The timer steals the playful physics effects you've seen in games.
• Each day's session is rewarded and collected in your time bank so you can see your progress build up.
Of course you'll also get detailed and complete tracking, including your latest habit streak. Plus this is an app designed for the long haul, so you'll welcome the flexibility we've built in.
• Got more than one big idea? No problem - you can manage unlimited projects with three on the go at any time.
• 30 minutes too short (or long)? Change it to something that fits better (but 30 minutes seems to be the magic number).
• Do one task every day (write a book?) or lots of tasks in a single 30 minute session. Easily mix and match approaches.
Idea Habit is a proven system that helps artists and designers create something extraordinary, motivates students to make solid daily progress, and gives entrepreneurs a helping hand as they try and make a dent in the universe.
One little app. 30 minutes a day. We can't wait to see what you make of it.
Fixed bug on Settings screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun way to manage side projects
I'm enjoying tracking my side projects. The visual act of adding efforts, whether large or small, toward a goal is really engaging.
The app is visually appealing, no bugs to date.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.