iFighter2 brings you back to the Pacific War in World War II to challenge the Empire of Japan with their powerful fighter jets and aircraft carriers.
iFighter2 is by far the most realistic vertical shooting game on iOS and a masterpiece remake of the classic arcade experience!
- 10 World War II fighters with 8 different characteristics of wingmen. Different combinations will give the player different attacking tactics!
- 3 difficulties, each with 7 challenging missions
- Survival mode
- HD graphics with gorgeous visual effects, bringing the most realistic gaming experience to the players.
- Armory Store to buy superior fighters (some with auxiliary weapons), powerful sidekicks (with tracking missiles etc...), super bullets, invincible shell, and auto-refill and so on.
- Stabilize App Loading
- Support iOS 12.4 or above
Ratings and Reviews
iFighter 2 Is SO MUCH FUN!!!
I am in love with this easy-to-play airplane combat game! There are several levels of difficulty to choose from beginning at EASY and going all the way to SURVIVAL. Each level offers seven different missions to complete and it will take me quite a while to work my way through them all. But, HERE'S THE BEST PART ... This game is TRULY FREE and you shouldn't have too much trouble earning enough coins playing to buy upgrades and extra supplies (not to mention that you will receive supplies and upgrades throughout the missions to help get you to the end.) And, there are NO ADS!!! This is exactly how all "free" apps should be and I think you should TRY IT TODAY!!!!
Amazing, but unstable
I played this game years ago and got countless hours of fun out of it. By far my favorite mobile game to date, and now that support for the latest versions of iOS has been added I am finally able to play again. Though there is a rather annoying catch. As much as I love the gameplay and visuals, they are currently held back considerably because of the countless crashes. The game will crash upon opening multiple times, and after that it could crash in the menu, loading into a mission, or at any point in the mission. I love the game, and am quite glad that it has made a return after 6 years, but the crashing has to be fixed before the experience can truly be good. It’s a great game, but held back by annoyingly frequent and sudden crashes in its current state.
Best 1942 classic arcade remake ever!
So me and my friend had a long relationship with arcade games I was looking for 1942 APK downloads cause we used to play it in the arcade in the old days and this is a game that isn’t the same but it brings back memories and that again this has the same island’s down below and the same bosses with a nice touch and it’s like a arcade in your pocket I rate this game a 5 star game this has been a good nostalgic game experience and I wish you good luck into making this game have a good day!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- 288.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 coins $0.99
- 24,800 coins $1.99
- 68,800 coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.