For a limited time only – 50% launch discount!
iFinance helps you keep track of your income and spending in the most convenient and fastest way. iFinance's convenient evaluations and charts provide an at-a-glance overview of your income streams and expenditures so that optimizing your finances becomes a breeze. The app's automatic category assignment, tags, budgets, and analytics tools help turn your account history into much more than just a list of bare numbers.
Want to find out how your assets are performing? Or why you keep maxing out your bank account each month, leaving you to wonder where your salary actually goes? Is it current expenses such as rent, insurance, food or loans? iFinance has all the answers. It can analyze your finances and helps you identify your biggest spending items and any categories with saving potential.
iFinance 5 – Highlights:
– Retrieve your account transactions – now available for banks in the US and Canada (requires a paid subscription)
– Encrypted database
– Password protection
– Categories (including automatic assignment)
– Contacts (including contacts' bank details)
– Analyze expenses, income, losses, and profits
– Charts (2D & 3D)
– iCloud and WiFi sync
– Reconcile transactions
– Handle different currencies in one database
– VoiceOver support
– Supported file import formats: CSV, OFX, QIF, MT940
– Multiple databases
– Retrieve stock prices
– Add file attachments to specific transactions
Charts, Reports, Budgets, and Budgets Analysis
iFinance offers a broad range of easy-to-customize charts and reports. Review your financial goals using the app's actionable budgets. How much money is there left for you to spend today or this month without stretching your budget? How much more do you need to earn in order to hit your monthly income target?
Comprehensive Search Options
Want to look up how much you paid for your TV four years ago, and find the corresponding invoice? If this type of task requires you to get up and browse through folders or boxes full of paperwork, you'll love iFinance's integrated search tool. Want to confirm whether the standing order for your rent payment was executed two months ago? Use iFinance 5 to find out in the bat of an eye!
App Bundle for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
iFinance 5 is available for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. When you buy the Mac version, you automatically get the iOS and iPadOS versions with your purchase – and vice versa. Please note: iFinance 5 is no longer available for Apple Watch.
NEW IN IFINANCE 5
• Completely redesigned user interface now supporting dark mode
• Account retrieval now also available for banks in the US and Canada (requires a paid subscription)
• Annual budgets for year-round financial planning
• Improved stock and portfolio management
• Specify a custom storage location for databases and backups
• Improved iCloud sync
• You can now create rules for category assignment
Version iFinance 5.0.15
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The beta had less glichs
I was one of the beta users for version 5; it had some glitchs but not as many as now. It seems to "freeze" between actions. Even the many colored circle of unknown comes up after and during the time the computer is to act on the program The version is very slow; I have never been able to link with my bank directly but could import the data in a timely manner, that does not occur. Please look into it, it has some good features but the bad is hard to overlook.
I'm thinking of going back to 4. Why?
1. Slowness. Adding new items.
2. Doesn't start with the account I was working in last.
3. Doesn't save my column changes. Removed columns come back when app openned again later.
4. REMOVED PENDING FROM RECONCILIATION. I now have to use a yellow flag.
I have been using iFinance4 as long as it has been out. It worked perfectly. The new iFinance5 is a desaster. I downloaded it, paid the subscription and registered my bank accounts with Plaid. The app doesn't refresh the bank account data. It says it is connected with the bank via Plaid but the data only refreshed the first time I used the app, after that, I can't get it to refresh. It has a setting to tell it to refresh upon opening, however; that setting will not work, it only stays on manual.
THIS IS THE PITS - I used to love iFinance but now it's usless!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synium Software GmbH
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Synium Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Online Services Plus (monthly) $6.99
- Online Services (annual) $49.99
- Online Services Plus (annual) $69.99
- Online Services (monthly) $5.99