Organize your notes and increase your research productivity with Ilaro, a research note taking database that combines the best features of note cards, research journals, and databases in one beautiful and friendly interface. Ilaro makes it easier to organize research notes, track citations, develop new ideas, and prepare to write research reports. Used by students, professors, authors, and professionals, Ilaro saves time and gets the most out of your research.
* Reached top grossing app lists in 34 countries!
* Used by students, authors, and professionals for a wide range of projects
* An excellent tool for organizing writing notes
* Quickly record citations and sources
* Organize research notes with simple tagging of topics and sources
* Enter sources using ISBN lookup or use your device camera to scan barcodes
* Track research questions and ideas in the journal
* Manage multiple projects
* Keep iOS devices synced via iCloud
DISCOVER NEW IDEAS
* Discover the strongest connections between research topics, sources, and authors
* Ilaro automatically tracks key connections between your research notes and topics
* View research notes along with related topics, sources, and authors
* Filter note cards by many attributes such as topic and source
* Use full-text search to filter notes
* Save live updating filters
* Track your topic, source, and author card counts and relationships
* See research activity on a per-day basis
FLEXIBLE AND POWERFUL
* Stay organized by taking structured notes
* View notes related to events on a structured timeline
* Make notes of any length you desire
* Helps enforce strong research note taking skills
* Prepare bibliographies and export references
ACTIVELY USED IN A VARIETY OF PROJECTS
* Academic research
* Research papers
* Book writing
* Lecture preparation
* Business and legal research reports
* Historical research
SHARE YOUR WORK
* Print note cards over Air Print
* Export notes and bibliographies
* Open exported notes in other apps
* Export cards to other Ilaro users
* All user feedback is carefully considered for improving the app
* Contact support at https://www.ilaroresearch.com/help/ with any questions, feature requests or just to share how you use Ilaro!
Thank you for supporting independent developers!
This update includes stability and performance improvements:
* fixed issues related to list selection
* improved cloud sync behavior
* updates for forward compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and useful, but...
It REALLY needs a desktop version, with sync.
This is a really useful app, I've been looking for something like this for a long time (as a grad student in the humanities -- lots of citations, etc.), and this does the job very nicely. The only drawback, which is a huge drawback for me, is that I can only use it on my iPad, although the majority of writing I do still occurs on the computer. Yes, the rtf export works, but it's not extremely useful, as I can't update the database from my desktop.
So please, please, do come up with something for the desktop.
Not perfect, but there’s nothing better out there.
It absolutely has some bugs, but nothing app or feature breaking. I’d consider them minor annoyances, but otherwise the app is great. It’s really helped with multiple research papers I’ve I recommend if your major requires you to write research papers.
Waste of Money
This app is buggy garbage that doesn't work. I asked for a refund and Apple said 'so sad for you.'
So here is your one star for a trash can app that doesn't work.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- twenty.two o.nine squared llc
- 105.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © twenty.two o.nine squared, llc 2012 - 2019
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.