Apple TV Screenshots
Enjoy watching IPTV with your family and friends with the iLook player. You will have access to the most convenient options for configuring your playlists in the administrative control panel on the WEB site. You will be able to divide the streams into access groups, setting up user profiles for each family member.
- Supports HLS, TS over UDP, RTMP protocols
- It is possible to use the M3U8 and M3U playlists
- You can manage threads, combine them into groups and unpack access to them
- No ads
IMPORTANT! This application does not contain TV channels and is used exclusively for playing playlists that you already have.
For the application to work, you must have a link to the M3U or M3U8 playlist, which you can, for example, get from your Internet service provider or another IPTV provider.
Before you start working with the app, you should:
1. Create a user account on the site https://tv.ilook.su;
2. Log in to the app under the created account;
3. In the administrative panel on the site, add your existing M3U8 playlist;
4. Also on the site, you should allow access to the new playlist from your device for playback;
5. Have fun watching IPTV!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stanislav Belsky
- 23.6 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.3 or later.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Stanislav Belsky
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.