Create, sign and send talent releases directly from your mobile device. Simple, effective model and property releases. *Image Release is now approved by the largest online stock photography site, Alamy*
Image Release allows photographers, filmmakers & production teams to process model & property releases entirely on a mobile device. No more pens, no more paper, no more lost releases. Keeping it organised, completely electronic and easy to distribute to the client and your team.
Image Release has been developed by a professional photographer and a leading software company, merging industry experience with technical expertise. We feel that this unique collaboration has successfully addressed existing industry frustrations to produce the best technical solution. Our approach was to break down the release process to the essentials, keep it simple and come up with an app that answered the key issue of capturing Releases efficiently.
Image Release is useful for photographers, filmmakers, production teams and anyone that wants to capture model & property releases electronically.
Once you have purchased Image Release from the App Store, you can create as many releases as you wish. No limits, no extra charges, and free updates for the lifetime of the product. A competitive price and peace of mind for the future.
- Create model, minor and property releases.
- Capture process is fast & efficient.
- Simple & intuative interface that's easy to understand.
- Capturing signatures is done on screen using a finger, or if you prefer, using a stylus.
- Support for 12 languages: English; French; Spanish; German; Italian; Portuguese (European & Brazilian); Chinese (Simplified & Traditional); Japanese; Polish; and Russian.
- Customise the release with your company / photographer details.
- Includes several default legal agreements out of the box.
- Add your own bespoke model & property legal agreements.
- Create and store releases in advance of a shoot, helping you to be more organised and keeping the focus on creativity.
- Search through all your releases, both pending and completed.
- Delete your unwanted releases.
- Delete your unwanted legal agreements.
- Generate PDF and/or JPG versions of the release.
- Generate PDF and/or JPG versions in US Letter/A4 sizes.
- Preview the release before sending it to the client.
- Open and save the release in applications like Dropbox, iBooks and others.
- Send release directly from your phone.
- Send the release to your team and/or the model, plus add your own recipients too.
The Creatives we work with use it everyday. We hope you will too.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 8
Updated for iPhone 6 and 6+
Fixed issue introduced with iOS 8 where the generation of a PDF would cause the witness and model signatures to be blacked out. Any agreements with this issue will be resolved with this release. once updated to v2.1 edit the agreement; tap and save both the model & witness signatures, regenerate the PDF agreement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't Purchase This App
It doesn't work. Plain and simple. You may think you saved a document, but when you go back in, it is gone. Sometimes the app blanks out everything while you're filling out the form. If you accidentally tap the screen, the app will blank.
You can take a picture of your talent standing in front of you, but there is no way to import a jpg picture file. If anything, take note of the version number. As of March 24, 2014, the app is no good.
Doesn't make a new release when you hit the new release button. When you find the release in the pending file, it isn't easy to fill out. If you miss a section it is hard to tell which section you missed. Buggy over all.
This Ap is frustrating
It's a great idea, but it doesn't save when you need. or let me scroll down where I want them to sign which makes me look bad in front of clients. It should save the contract at any given time and it would be great if you could email the client the agreement to have them sign and send back. Please update and and I know it will be awesome!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.