IMAIOS e-Anatomy is an atlas of human anatomy for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiographers. Try before you buy: visualize more than 8,500 medical and anatomical images for free before subscribing and gaining access to our medical labels.
e-Anatomy is based on the award-winning IMAIOS e-Anatomy online atlas. e-Anatomy allows you to carry around the most complete reference of human anatomy on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
e-Anatomy has over 375,000 anatomic structures and more than 5,400 translated medical labels. Modules are split into three corporal groups: Head & Neck, Thorax Abdomen & Pelvis and Musculoskeletal. Our modules cover five image modalities: CT, MRI, Radiographs, Anatomic Diagrams and Nuclear images. Some example module titles are: Petrous bone CT, Face CT, Spinal Cord Diagrams, CT lymph nodes for oncology, Coronary CT and Diagrams, Pelvis MRI and more!
- Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
- Pinch to zoom and pan images
- Show & hide anatomic labels by category or group
- Locate anatomic structures by search inside each module
- Multiple screen orientations
- Ability to change atlas language at the touch of a button
Downloading IMAIOS e-Anatomy gives you all images immediately and everything is available offline. Unfortunately this makes IMAIOS e-Anatomy a large application. We recommend downloading from a high-speed internet connection and installing from iTunes.
The medical information in this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, and it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter.
About module activation.
IMAIOS e-Anatomy has three methods of activation for our different users.
1) Existing imaios.com users can use their regular online account login details for full access to all modules. However an internet connection is needed periodically to verify your account.
2) Users who have purchased modules in previous versions of IMAIOS e-Anatomy can use the "Restore" feature to activate all previously purchased content. You will not be charged again and content is available offline forever.
3) New users are invited to subscribe to IMAIOS e-Anatomy. After subscribing, all modules and all features will be activated for a limited period. If you use iCloud, your subscription will be available on all your connected iOS devices. Your subscription will be automatically renewed so you can continue using IMAIOS e-Anatomy.
E-Anatomy subscription :
• You will get access to all modules and features of the application.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
•One year subscription price through iTunes is $89.99 USD*.
•One month subscription price through iTunes is $12.99 USD*.
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Auto-renewable Subscription Information:
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Hotfix for monthy subscriptions
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app but I can’t login now. I bought the subscription and the app was working amazingly but I reset my iPhone due to other phone related issues and now I can’t login the app!!! Whenever I log in with my email or google, the app just disappears!!! How to fix that
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues while using e-Anatomy. Did you resolve your issue ? If you need further help please feel free to contact our support team at "firstname.lastname@example.org" I'm sure they will provide advice for your problem. Thank you. The IMAIOS Team.
When I initially upgraded, upon restarting the app. Half the labels were gone and required a further subscription. I was extremely upset. Upon deleting the app and reinstalling, it seemed to have corrected itself. So don’t stress
I use it frequently when looking for small anatomic structures. Works well and significantly improved from several years ago.
- 859.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 IMAIOS
- In-App Purchases
- e-Anatomy one year Subscription $89.99
- e-Anatomy monthly Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.