Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site*
- Join over 250 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users' complete customer journey by:
- helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
- better measure the performance of our ads;
- facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
- helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017
Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns
Bug fixes and various improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
So Thankful 🙏🏼
I am so thankful for this app and the access it offers to finding potential jobs! Everything about this app is easy to navigate, understand, and allows you to create a professional level resume with step by step prompts. I feel as though the personal assessments are a wonderful addition/asset for employers looking for qualified candidates. The simplicity of the resume creation process truly allows you to include everything you want an employer to know. You can provide as much or as little as you’d like, and in turn give the people looking to hire many factors to use for selecting the job seekers they are interested in. I just cannot praise this app enough, and am so immensely thankfully that it is free.... Especially seeing as the people who are utilizing the app are primarily unemployed and more than likely not toting around a whole lot of money to spend on paid apps. HaHa! So again, all my praises, and thank you, thank you, thank you! Please keep up the amazing work!
Such a shame
I hate the fact that most employers use this app. The filters don’t help at all. And most job posting that I find are the same. Nothing is ever new on indeed. Also I have had an indeed account for 4 years and I’m still unemployed!!! Now it’s even harder to find a job because I have a ridiculous gap in my very limited experience. I am a student and I have no scholarships and bills to pay!! I am so frustrated at this point. Also I have very little experience working in the first place, why does indeed keep suggesting that I apply to be a teacher or a lawyer? All I am looking for is a simple part time job in fast food or as a receptionist or something similar. I am tired of all these positions for nurses and doctors and psychologists. According to my indeed resume, I don’t have a degree yet nor do I qualify for any of those positions. Why is it so hard to find the types of jobs I need? Also the ones that do show up, have so many other applicants that I will never be noticed in the first place. Don’t get this app it’s not worth the time or energy. Also if you use indeed right now, just use another job website instead or you will end up like me. Severely in debt and no way out.
I’ve been using Indeed for several years, both as a job seeker and as a hiring manager. The service itself has been decent; the amount of legitimate jobs is much higher than several other employment services. However, the user interface is incredibly unfriendly and unreliable. The search filters don’t actually filter anything. When I try to filter jobs so that only full-time ones show up, several part-time jobs still appear. When I try to sort jobs by date posted, the jobs on each results page are randomly listed (e.g. first is 20 hours ago, then 8 hours, then 2 days, then 20 hours, then 30+ days, 10 days, 3 hours, and so on). The job market in my area is intensely competitive and fast-paced; you need to be one of the first 2-3 applicants in order to even be considered. Not only is it annoying to have to manually sort through postings after I’ve applied filters, it’s also a great disservice to me as a job seeker. I’ve missed several opportunities as a result of this faulty sorting. It’s actually quite simple to make a query system that accurately sorts by date and time posted. Why Indeed hasn’t implemented such a system is beyond me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Indeed Inc.
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Indeed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.