Have an app idea and don't know how to visualize it and share with friends? Now you can do it with Inspr to mock-up and prototype your idea easily!
No coding or no design skills needed!
Inspr is a rapid design tool for everyone to create and prototype an app interface quickly on your mobile phone. For you to start an app design effortlessly, Inspr offers a set of templates and rich native components that will help you form your ideas quickly. It is just like your pocket Illustrator or Sketch, creating your app design at anytime and anywhere.
* 9 default templates ready for you to create design instantly (and more are coming soon)
* easy drop and drag allows you to edit the design on the phone
* several native components to create vivid design
* customization with hundreds of settings
* select multiple elements to move, duplicate, align horizontally and vertically and auto-spacing.
* save and reuse your own custom components
* undo / redo with natural gesture
* export designs to Dropbox, and import images from Dropbox, iCloud or other apps
* Adobe Creative Cloud support
* Vector PDF export
* iCloud synchronization across your iDevices
* Backup and restore from Dropbox
* also work with iPad
Images and Icons:
* 200+ hand-crafted icons
* dozens of hand-picked stock images
* and you can use the pictures on your phone album, too (only with Pro Kit)
* popular color palettes
* create your color palette (only with Pro Kit)
* set color with hex value (only with Pro Kit)
* support gradient colors, and with Inspr's easy gradient color editor, you can also define your gradient color (only with Pro Kit)
* free to define text styles, and size
* and choose the typeface you love for the text
Manage Your Designs:
* multi-projects, and group your design in the project base
* autosaves the mock-up as you design
* export designs to the photo album and any other app
* duplicate any design
* rename your design
* rearrange the order
# In-app purchase to enable Pro Kit functions
# Features in Pro Kit: Unlimited designs (4 designs max in free version); Import images from an album; Create custom color palette, including the gradient color editor.
# Or search Inspr Pro in App Store to purchase the full function version
** Inspr was featured by ProductHunt on Nov 19, 2015.
Follow Inspr Design:
* Twitter: @insprdesign
* Facebook: @insprdesign
Contact us at email@example.com
Fix various crashes and iPhone5 layout issue
Ratings and Reviews
Beyond worth it.
I didn’t check before writing this to see if they are still working on this app, but I see amazing potential in the future for some added capabilities. With that being said it is extremely well designed and enables me to work on the ui of my apps when I’m out and about. I highly recommend it for anyone who is working on a project.
No experience needed
I have always prototyped by sketching. Today I thought why not give it a shot. I downloaded this app and everything is seamlessly easy to use and intuitive. Without any experience, in about 30 minutes I created my first project on Inspr. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for an easy app with amazing limitless potential for prototyping and designing. Good luck Inspr-ing :)
Pretty good. A bit buggy.
I really do like this app and have put together some nifty mockups with it. The worst issue, though, the one that keeps me from really using it, is a bug in rotation. If you work in landscape it may or may not show you your work in portrait, cutting off part of your mock-up. Even when exiting the app, letting your iPad orient appropriately, then going back into the app, it will keep the app rotated wrong.
Other than that, it’s pretty good.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.