Instantly inspire your friends and colleagues with motivational pictures, right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Snap a photo or select a picture from your photo library and convert your plain phone photography into a motivational poster within seconds. Instant Motivator will also create demotivational placards with ease, perfect for speedy satirical statements.
- Choose from three different motivational motifs.
- Selectable fonts and colors.
- Zoom, pinch, and horizontal full-screen mode.
- Upside-down editing mode for fast sharing with friends.
- Export to your photo roll for later sharing, e-mailing, or printing*.
1. Take a snapshot or select a photo from your photo library.
2. Change the heading and tagline, adjust the font and colors if needed. The background color may also be modified.
3. Select a style that suits the theme.
4. Send your poster to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, e-mail, or simply save it in your photo collection.
* Note: printing requires an iPhone-compatible photo printing service, Instant Motivator does not come with a printer driver.
Disclaimer: This application is NOT affiliated with Lumeon Venture nor Napoleon Hill.
- Updated for iOS 10 and later
- New app icon
Ratings and Reviews
Nice idea, but...
Please add the ability to see the headline and tag line text as you're editing it; currently, you can't see what you're typing. Also, the ability to choose a font size for both the headline and the tag line would make this app sweeeet and earn 5 stars. At $1.99 I was hoping for a great experience, especially since the concept is so simple.
What's the problem?
I've had no (read: none, zip, zero, zilch)
problems with this app. no blurriness, no issues of any kind. Here's an idea for some of the cold-hearted haters hell-bent on trashing this app. Try cropping and getting the pictures you want to import ready before you do. This is a flat, matte-app, it's as good as what you put in it. I'm no expert in any iphone category and I was sending winners out from the get-go with this.
Note: I'm Joe Random Dude, not affiliated in any way shape or form with the developer(s), just hate to see a decent app get a bum rap.
Hey I payed 2.99 for this and I expect quality every thing is cool but there needs to be a crop feature and an ability to change the picture frame size because my pictures have some stuff in them that would not go with my poster. Please make some changes on this before I start leaving bad reputation and being an app analizer that could get yours kicked out of the App. Store
The Microsoft Crew
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.