ipCam FC - for IP Cameras 4+
IP camera surveillance
Designed for iPad
With ipCam FC you can control your IP cameras on the iPhone & iPad or make settings. Take access to your cameras over your home network or over the internet. So you can easily check up your cameras or use them as baby monitors. All functions and controls are integrated in a intuitive and visually attractive interface.
Features (please note: not all functions are supported for each camera)
• iPad & iPhone version
• Real-time video stream
• Access over local network (LAN, WLAN) or over internet / WAN IP / DDNS Host (mobile data 3G, 4G)
• http or secure https connection to your camera (if supported by your camera)
• Control your cameras over 8 axes
• Presets, camera positions, load and save up to 16 presets
• Setting the speed for manual or automatic control (Pan-Tilt Speed)
• Auto patrol settings (horizontal, vertical, horizontal + vertival), setup the interval and rounds of each interval
• Manual patrol
• Pause, pausing the current video image
• Setup motion detection (internal, external): automatic email delivery, email management, setting the internal motion sensitivity, optical and acoustic alarm, activate FTP upload with setting the upload interval
• Option for automatic driving to a preset on alarm (only for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• Option for automatic saving of images on alarm (only for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• Schedule can be set (for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• Optical zoom (only for compatible cameras), digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without a optical zoom function
• Turn the iPhone for fullscreen mode, with fully control ability
• OSD menu turn on or off
• control also in fullscreen mode (landscape)
• Save, send and share snapshots
• Setup resolution, frames per second (fps), brightness and contrast
• Mirror videoimage horizontally or vertically, for cameras hang headover
• MultiView, watch 4 or 8 cameras simultaneously (4 = landscape, 8 = portrait), by scrolling you can see up to 96 cameras, tab on the camera to switch to control mode
• Sort the camera list and multiview
• Enable / disable cameras in multiview
• Alarm on motion detection in MultiView
• Switch on and off the LEDs for network activity or IR LEDs (if supported)
• Access or system logs
• data usage for each camera, traffic overall and last session, display data rate per second
• Add MJPEG or JPEG Stream (also webcams are supported)
• add camera shortcuts to your home screen (IP Cameras, MultiView or Snapshots)
• PIN code (password)
• Import/Export, backup over iTunes File Sharing
• Multilanguage, currently english, spanish and german, further languages coming soon
Many ip camera models from the following manufacturers or brands are supported:
7Links, ABUS, AGASIO, AirLink101, ALLNET, AMCREST, amegia, Apexis, Asoni, Astak, AVTECH, AXIS, Bitron Video, Cantonk, CISCO, D-LINK, dahua, DBPOWER, Dericam, DIDseth, digicom, DIGITUS, dnt, EasyN, Ebest, Edimax, EDSSZ, ELRO, Encore, Esky, EURO, FreeTec, Floureon, Foscam, Grandstream, GuDoQi, hama, Heden, RS7507H, HI3507, RS7507H, HIKVISION, HooToo, HUNT, Ideanext, INSTAR, Intellinet, INVID, IPS-IPSmart, iPUX, kingstar, international, KKmoon, LEFTEK, LevelOne, Linksys, Loftek, LogiLink, Longse, LUPUS, Magenta SmartHome, Maginon, Marmitek, Masione, MEDION, Micronet, OptiCam, OwlCat, OWSOO, OYN-X, Panasonic, QNAP, Reolink, SavitMicro, SC2000, SIBO, SMAX, Somikon, SONY, Sricam, Storage-Options, SV3C, sygonix, Technaxx, Telekom, TENVIS, TP-LINK, Trek, TRENDnet, TriVision, W-Tec, wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, velleman, Vivotek, Vonnic, Vstarcam, X10-Airsight, Y-cam, YubiX
Please visit our homepage, to check if your camera model supported by the app.
If you have questions or trouble with the app, please write an email to our support: firstname.lastname@example.org
New supported cameras
- Ctronics CTIPCW-123C1080W, CTIPC-224C720PWS, CTIPC-224C1080PWS, CTIPC-225CDS720PA, CTIPC-245C720PWS, CTIPC-245C1080PWS, CTIPC-246CWS720PAN, CTIPC-256C1080PWS, CTIPC-258C1080PWS, CTIPC-260CWS1080PS, CTIPC-537C1080POEZ, CTIPC-631C720P, CTIPC-631C960P, CTIPC-631C1080P
- ZILINK B1-EU-1080P, DH43-960, DH43-1080, DH43H-960B, DH43H-B1-S, DH43H-B9-U, DH43H-1080B, DH23H, DH24H, DH43H, DH45H, DH46H, DH47H, ZD43HF
- Mibao D100, D200
- Wansview W3
- TODAYI HC005 Mini Spy Camera
- Jslai JS-MA09 Mini Spy Camera
- PHISON Mini Spy Camera
- MICROFIRE Mini Spy Camera
- Eternal eye Mini Spy Camera, RLT-WDW80
Fix camera issues:
- Foscam C2, R2, R4 add Zoom
Ratings and Reviews
Great app highly recommend
This app is a combination of a lot of the good things from other apps but even better! It has a great interface that allows access to many features from multiple cameras. From basic viewing to receiving email alerts when motion is detected. Full pan and tilt control with zoom (if your camera has these functions). Currently, I am flawlessly interfaced to a Loftek Sentinel D-1 with full capabilities allowed. There are a couple of wish list suggestions that I have used on other apps that I think would enhance this app even more.... Video record capabilities, zoom buttons and a photo snapshot button in landscape mode, a mode to patrol pre programmed presets with a selectable time delay at each preset and if motion is detected at a preset location allow patrol or viewing of another preset location that is more important (motion at road them move camera to front door). While i am dreaming, how about motion tracking!!! I rarely give reviews but this app has the potential to be the greatest ip camera mobile app around. Is it available for Mac? Keep up the good work.
Totally inaccurate manual. Unfair that one has to pay some money to download an app that doesn’t even help! A shame really!
Owner of B1
I need detailed "how-to"instructions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kevin Siml
- 75.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Appzer.de Kevin Siml
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.