iPieta contains Catholic documents, writings, and prayers.
The macOS version, which is similar to the iOS version, is optimized for research.
Languages: English, Español, German, Français, Polish, Czech, and Turkish.
ENGLISH CONTENT INCLUDES:
• Bibles: Douay-Rheims, Clementine Vulgate (Catholic and public domain; note that Psalms are COMPLETE but numbered as in the Vulgate).
• Baltimore Catechisms #1-3 (original); the Cat. of Christian Doctrine, the Roman Catechism, and the Cat. of St. Thomas Aquinas.
• Both the Ordinary (Novus Ordo) and Extraordinary (Tridentine) Calendars with access to the day's Gospel and Reading(s) from the Douay-Rheims & Vulgate.
• Numerous devotions and prayers, including 33-Day Total Consecration Preparation, Novena to the Holy Spirit, St. Alphonsus Stations of the Cross, and the St. Bridget 1-Year and 12-Year Prayers.
• Spiritual works from authors including St. Louis Marie de Montfort, St. Teresa of Jesus, St. John of the Cross, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Thomas Aquinas (Summa and Catena), St. Francis deSales, and St. Jean-Marie Vianney.
• Papal Encyclicals and Conciliar Documents
• Fathers of the Church (Erdman's collection)
• Misc: Scripture for the Holy Rosary, Examination of Conscience, 1894 Butler Saint of the Day
Need assistance? Contact us at: email@example.com We are grateful for your suggestions and for reporting specific typos. Thanks.
• Open data from menus in the title bar.
• Some minor fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t open, won’t close
I love this app on my ipad and phone. Happy to see it finally for my computer, but when I click to open all I get is version info, nothing else. No way to close it down. No X, tried clicking “quit" and nothing happened. Tried to reboot but still the same. Please fix. I have to “hide” it, but it is still open. It would otherwise be a good app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.