The IPTV Smarters Player is a fabulous video streaming player that allows end-users to stream content like Live TV, VOD, Series, and TV Catchup on iPhone, iPad, TvOS (Apple TV).
This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, attractive and very impressive layout, and most importantly user-friendly.
Important Notation: The user must have their own content( Username/Password and URL )
* Support Xtream API
* Play Live, Movies, and Series Streaming
* Movies Rating, Movies Description, Casting Info
* Support EPG
* Native Player ( Built-in Player )
* Displaying Movies Info, Series Info, Stream Logo, and Season wise data.
* Parental Control
* Show Expiry Date, Account Info.
* Multiuser Support: The user can manage more than one subscription.
Please report any bugs if you found one or features request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IPTV-Smarters Player does not supply or include any media or content
- Users must provide their own content
- IPTV-Smarters Player has no affiliation with any third-party provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright-protected material without permission from the copyright holder.
- Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please: Multiple favorite folders!
I love the app. The aesthetics and functionality are awesome. Great job. One essential thing missing: the ability to create multiple favorite folders to keep favorites organized. Right now, all favorites are in one folders which is somehow impractical. Could you please make this possible. Thank you.
Needs a few tweaks...
2 major things that need to be fixed/changed:
1. Add the ability to put your favorite channels in the exact order you want at anytime. (Alphabetically, etc.) Like being able to move a channel in your favorites list, and move it up or down the list and place it anywhere in the list you wish.
2. Fix the crash that happens when one of your favorites is removed. Example: If I add Cinemax to my favorites, and it gets changed on the other end, if I try to remove it from my favorites list, the app kicks me out of favorites. And that channel remains stuck in my favorites list.
Excellent app, simple functionality. It just WORKS.
There are many IPTV apps out there. This one actually WORKS!
thanks to the developer. Excellent work. Love to see the ability to move the master folders around so I can organize them as I want. Many packages have LOTS of folders of channels I don’t watch or use. I’d love to be able to hide the folders I don’t ever use.
Essentially a bug-free app. And I am an actual user...not a paid bot reviewer!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.