This app lets you connect to an organisation's self-hosted IRCCloud install for Enterprise. If you access your account on irccloud.com this app is not for you.
Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, your IRC connection is kept running on your enterprise servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced with your enterprise install so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share photos, videos and files straight from your device.
• Full support for iPhone and iPad.
• Choose from 9 colourful themes.
• Monospace font option.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions to help us improve this app. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter: @irccloud
• Fix a crash when tapping on an invalid pastebin or photo link
• Support for iOS 12 notification grouping and improved hidden notification content on iOS 11
• Add a deep link to the app's setting from the iOS 12 notification settings screen
• Stability improvements and minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but some bugs
IRCCloud is great, but frequently the input bar disappears under the keyboard in landscape mode. Opening a sidebar usually fixes it...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.