Welcome to iReadItNow HD. Much loved reading log app got even more powerful features.
iReadItNow is not just an book-archive app. iReadItNow focuses on recording your reading life in rich context. When you read it, how you read it, every proses that touched your heart, and so on, you can keep all these records in a simple and organized way. Don't forget anything about what you read. This is your own history.
With iReadItNow HD, you can :
- Archive books you read, not read, or want to read
- Add new books with easy to use barcode scanner
- Create your own custom book collections
- Check in/out the date when you read a book
- Attach excerpts, notes, review, even snapshots on each book
- Enjoy beautiful graphs and timeline that shows your reading life
- Discover new books from various sources
- Automatically share with friends what you read over Twitter, Facebook
- Synchronize data over multiple devices (*)
- Manage separate accounts for your family, friends in a single app (* iPad only for now)
(*) requires Premium Membership, which is free for 3 months and $2.99/year after
You need to sign up at least Free Membership to use this app. Membership is a mandatory because iReadItNow app automatically sync your data to iReadItNow server to backup your data safely. If you think privacy means keeping all data in your local device only, this is not the app for you.
- Fixed crash issue in Korean version
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but a crash
I have been using it for several years with satisfaction. By far it is the best book app for me: I can search books or manually enter book information, underline and make note, it also provides statistics about how my reading goes. It works quite seemlessly mostly, but I noticed it crashes when I choose a different year than 2018 in the “statistics” menu. It worked before I updated iOS to version 11. I hope this bug fixed soon!
Not Easy to Delete Books
I like the app. It organizes the books perfectly but it is a pain when comes to deleting books. Having to go into each individual book to delete can be very time consuming. That one simple change would take this from a 4 to a 5 star app.
I’ve been using iReadItNow on my iPhone for years and was very happy with it. Then came along the iPad version and it’s terrible. It will not sync all of my data from my account. I have attempted to sync multiple times only to receive “unsuccessful” transfer. I tried deleting and reopening the app to no avail. I reached out through the app’s portal asking for help and nobody bothered to respond. If I could give this app zero stars, I would. I guess I’ll go back to using the iPhone version and delete it from my iPad and chalk the $2.99 I paid up to experience.
- WonJae Choi
- 50.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Team Chapter 2
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Premium Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.