Irista is Canon's cloud storage and photo management solution. Available on phones, tablets and web, we welcome all photographers to give us a try with your first 15GB of storage free. Safely stored with us in their original format, your images are always with you, ready to share, edit or print. Irista is also connected to all wireless Canon cameras for easy upload.
• Your photos and videos are always available as you uploaded them - safely backed up with no compromise. We also support most manufacturers RAW files.
• Enough free storage to get you started with plenty of photos and videos. If you run out of space, Irista offers storage plans to meet your every need.
• Yes, we check for duplicates :).
• All the images in your collection are kept private by default - you decide what you want to share and how.
• Powerful editing tools to make your photos look just how you want them to.
• Your photo collection organised with photo albums and tags. Quickly find that photo you're looking for by fast scrolling your library or using our search tools.
• A desktop uploader utility is available for Windows and macOS to automatically import images from selected folders on your computer.
• Also available as an Apple TV app to enjoy your photos and videos on the big screen.
• No 3rd party ads.
Thank you for using Irista! This release brings some usability improvements for an app that’s easier to use as well as bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great option for sharing photos
This app gets your photos and videos online for sharing with minimal fuss. I love the emphasis on privacy and ownership retention. For me, it replaces google photos. Canon really should replace the Online Photo Album site with Irista, which is superior in every way.
Other huge pluses are the native iPhone interface and the Apple TV app.
One bug: on the Apple TV app, selecting an album automatically starts playing a slideshow in REVERSE order.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Irista! We've passed your feedback onto our team regarding the Apple TV App.
Should you have any suggestions, please let us know via email@example.com
Have a great day,
The Irista team.
Laggy and unresponsive
This app is great when it’s not uploading photos. But since I don’t use the app every day, I often have 50 or so photos to upload each time I open it. While the app is uploading photos, it essentially becomes useless. The uploading process causes the app to grind to a halt and it becomes very unresponsive to touch input. I have to wait until the uploads are finished before I can really begin to look through older photos. If they could fix this problem it would be a five star app and an excellent alternative to google and amazon’s offerings.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are sorry to hear this. On Lifecake we store the photos and videos in their original quality so the uploading speed is very much dependant on the connection speed. However you still should be able scroll through while you are uploading onto Lifecake. Can you please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you further with this? Have a great day, The Lifecake Team
I really like this.
- Canon-Europe Ltd
- 202.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Canon Europa N.V. and Canon Europe Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.