iSmartPhoto is a fast image browser and powerful image organizer. Work with retina displays, Compatible with OS X El Capitan! Unlike iPhoto that require user to import photos into the software, iSmartPhoto pulls your photos from any folder or drive. By just double clicking a single image, iSmartPhoto automatically display every image from the folder and subfolders.
iSmartPhoto can automatically group your photos by modified date,image format,image size,file size,GPS location,rating,flag,tags and exif information such as camera model,lens model,F number,exposure time,ISO,focal length and IPTC information.
iSmartPhoto natively supports all popular image formats like JPEG,TIFF,JPEG 2000,BMP,PNG,TAG,RAW,EPS,AI and any other image format supported by Mac OS X.
• Browse and display thousands of photos quickly and easily
• Easily select a image folder through folder tree
• Multiple folder selection in folder tree, so then you can view all your photos in more than one folder at once and find all duplicate photos
• Automatically sync your photos in folder with Mac OS X Finder
• Thumbnail view for an overview of your all photos
• Grid view mode, so then you can view more than one photo at once and compare them easily
• Smoothly scroll thumbnail view/browse view/photo bin, even not using Apple Magic Mouse
• Automatically rotate photos with exif orientation
• Browse,zoom and rotate with touch gestures
• Press option key to switch to zoom mode in image browse view, so then you can zoom photo easily by mouse scroll wheel,mouse dragging or mouse click
• Slideshow your photos with transitions
• Inspector with image general information and metadata including EXIF and IPTC
• Support animated gif file
• Open your photos with external application
• Automatically group your photos by image general information and metadata including GPS,EXIF and IPTC
• Automatically copy or move your photos with group structure.
• Free combination of maximum four group types
• Easily pick and flag your photos by pressing spacebar key
• Rate and tag your photos
• Quickly find all duplicate photos in your folders.
• Smart filter. Search or filter your photos by a set of rules that you’ve created.
• Multiple tags or file names search in search field. You can separate tags or file names with a comma.
• Powerful batch rename
• Batch image convert
Export and Share
• Export image to jpeg,png,jpeg-2000,tif,bmp,pdf and other formats.
• Sharing photos with your family and friends on Facebook,Flickr,Twitter and other share service supported by Mac OS X
• Sharing photos with your family and friends via email
• Easily set your photo as os x desktop picture.
• All views can be shown or hidden, so you can customize your favorite interface.
If you like iSmartPhoto, please write a review on Mac App Store. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com
• Add an option for thumbnail view background color
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome file renaming and organization
This is a simple to use photo file manager.
When you open a folder with photos, it automatically sorts them into folders by years within the browser.
Photo renaming is awesome and powerful. You can simply and quickly rename photos with camera date, taken and much more.
Worth the $5
I was having trouble differentiating between images between the three iphones and 3 ipads I have had over the years. Each time you get a new deivce it resets the counter, so you can have many images with the same name….from each device. So renaming with camera model in front of image name saved my life….and now I can more easilt tell which is which.
Fast! Great for viewing an image library
I have an image library, separate from Apple’s Photos app, and this is a great resource for accessing reference pictures. The images stay right there in their original folder. There’s no import into a separate library that I’m aware of. This is a very helpful app for navigating an image folder.
Love, Love love
It works so great!! I cannot tell you how long I have searched for a program like this. I have spent and wasted money on other products but this one is a keeper. It not only sorts your files it finds duplicates and shows them side by side witht he file location so you can choose which ones to keep. Or you can select the auto button and it will do it for you. I sorts byt date entered. or by file name and then there are even more filters such as starred and even camera settings. I have over 400,000 photos and have been backing them up on deoffernet devices and never had a way to tell where all the duplicates were. And I have drop box. It sorts them all. I can easily locate a file and find the actual location on my hard drive. I was able to select photos right out of the program and drop them into imovie to make a movie. I did all of this in a few days of time. It does not load the files into the program and it also follows them if they are moved. I have an issue with my aperture files now since I had a car drive crash and it does not know where to find those files. This app actually locates the files based on info not based on location. You can select any folder you want and it will sort through it. You can have it sort through multiple folders. I even did it for my drop box account. It found photos I havent seen in years and did not know if I even had them. You can also move or copy files in the program to other folders and they actually move in you folder on the drive. It does not slow down my early 2009 iMac and like I said I was able to go through photos over the weekend. This is the best and most user friendly file organizer app. I just wish they had one for videos now. I have sooooo many of those I need to work on getting organized
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.