A student's life is a dizzying mix of activity and just plain craziness! Take charge of your schedule and put iStudiez Pro to work for you! Take advantage of iStudiez Pro easy navigation and never miss another course, lecture and lab, track tasks and deadlines, plan homework, arrange assignments and much more!
- Are you a student surviving high school, college or university epoch?
- Are you a teacher aiming to track down all the courses and classes you lead?
- Are you a parent trying to take care of your kids and to catch up while they are in elementary?
Then iStudiez Pro is for you!
Once you start using the app you will immediately want nothing else to be the tool to arrange all your schedule and homework once and for good. Read below and find out why iStudiez Pro would be the most efficient app on your Mac!
With iStudiez Pro you can easily…
...ORGANIZE YOUR SCHEDULE
Unique built-in planner lets you input and easy manage all types of schedules including classic, alternating (A & B weeks), rotating and block schedule.
Not only you can enter most common course details, but also add instructors with all related information such as office hours, affiliation, phone number and email address. As well you are welcome to add holiday periods and even cancel separate classes in case of outstanding events.
In addition, you are supplied with an expanded set of icons designed especially for iStudiez Pro to mark your class types and extracurricular activities. Color labels are available for your convenience to mark each particular course.
...FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR HOMEWORK
Special section is dedicated to keep track of your homework and assignments. Whatever is the way you are used to manage your tasks, you will find it all in iStudiez Pro. Either you want to organize your assignments by date or by course or by priority or sort them into pending and completed, you have all options at your hand.
Sometimes you might have group work, so it is envisaged that you can add a partner to any of your assignments (either choose from contacts or create a new contact right inside the app).
Once your schedule is added, the summary of current classes and tasks is automatically reflected in Overview.
You'll see list of events and assignments including all details such as event type, location, time left, class instructor, number of tasks pending and what's next on schedule.
Courses reflected in Overview are easily modifiable in each and every detail.
...TRACK YOUR GRADE/GPA
This option is based on assignments (support of weighted/non-weighted assignments), and GPA calculator is available both for current and past semesters. Support of most world used grading scales (letter grades, percents, points).
Main app functions are provided for free. Multiplatform Cloud Sync requires a subscription. We offer weekly, monthly and yearly subscription plans.
All plans unlock the Cloud Sync on ALL SUPPORTED PLATFORMS.
You can reach us via email@example.com or on Twitter (@istudiez) or Facebook.
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in iStudiez Pro storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
NEW! Powerful feature - Tasks (available as part of paid Plan only).
With Tasks you can now split your projects/homework into smaller “sub-tasks” and focus separately on each of them.
Repeated tasks that due before or during each class are not a problem anymore.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
good features, but buggy in several places
i've been using this app since undergraduate (5 years now) and this app helped me me get top grades and maintain top-tier academic/research results. BUT there are several annoying bugs that i've noticed; it would be great if this could be fixed:
- the assignment' description box is what i rely on to put in readings or assignment details. however, there is a really annoying word limit that disallows me from writing all my thoughts in it. it would be great to either expand the assignment description box, or allow an additional "annotation" of an assignment to see instructions. having a reasonable word limit (1000 words in my opinion) should not be reserved for "pro members"; this is a very basic feature request that other competing apps all have.
- more convenient way to bulk make assignments and then change their names: i typically like to copy the entire syllabus of a class the first week of classes, and it's extremely frustrating to have to duplicate 100 readings say, and then manually go back to change each individual one. is there not a way to make assignments from a bank of words, and then drag them into place on a calendar? i notice that fantastical calendar allows the same thing for making events, and istudiez could benefit a lot from tinkering with this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. We will think about it.
Would Reccomend to All College Students!
I started using this app during the spring semester of my freshman year, after struggled to keep track of all of my assignments in a hands-off college setting. I am now in my senior year, and still use it religiously, and reccomend it to all college students. I usually spend a few hours at the beginning of the semester inputting all of my asignments from the syllabus. Once I do that, it’s pretty much set for the semester, and maitenance is just checking assignments off, which is weirdly fun! This keeps me organized, helps me to see what my week will be like, and I never forget about an assignment. I also love that it calculates out your grades based on weights - very helpful when your professor and online calculators can’t do that for you. All of the functions that the app offers are easy to use, and I’ve never had any glitches or issues with it. I also love that it auto-syncs to a mobile app!
I did see that another user reccommended recurring assignments, and I agree that this would save me some time when inputting things. But, I also think that the lack of this feature doesn’t detract from the overall quality of the app, especially for a one-time $10 payment!
I would 100% reccomend this over a paper planner for any busy college student who likes to stay organized. It’s so much simplier, less bulky, and easier to adjust than any paper planner, and has improved my GPA and mental health!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your generous feedback!
We are absolutely agree with you that after you spend an hour or two adding all the assignments at the beginning of a new study year, the use of the app then is pretty easy ;)
The review like yours encourages us keep working on the app and continuously improve it.
If you have any ideas about how the app can be improved - please let us know!
Good platform, but needs some features
I am a graduate student and I was alerted to this app by a friend who uses it comprehensively for all classes. I like the all-in-one approach, which allows you to both centralize and separately view your classes, assignments, schedules, and exams.
Things I wish to see to make this more effective and useable:
- recurrent/weekly assignments: many assignments I have are due every week, and of similar kinds, it would be great to have such a feature
- types of assignments pre-identified or with available inputs: something like color-coding could go a long way here, but what I basically want is the ability to select a type of pre-defined/customizable assignment type (i.e. readings, forum post, writing session, review group, etc.)
- multi-step assignments with separate significant (not just due) dates: I have several assignments in which the prompt will come out at some future date that I need to be aware of as a distinct calendar item, which would be part of an overall assignment.
This platform excels in simplicity and a variety of user-capable customization options. It does not offer much in the way of systemic options as features, such as those listed above, and could be greatly improved by these types of additions/options as fine tunings.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the warm feedback and suggestions as well. You may like to check Tasks, the Premium Feature that's available as the part of the recurring paid Plans. It covers most of your suggestions :)
- Enfiero Incorporated
- 14.1 MB
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 iStudiez Team
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Plan $9.99
- Monthly Plan $1.99
- Weekly Plan $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.