Learn on the go with ITProTV.
ITProTV delivers binge-worthy learning™ to IT professionals in every stage of their careers. With training that’s more like a talk show, you’ll watch a subject matter expert engage with a host and an online audience to create a better-than-classroom experience that you’ll look forward to watching.
Learn server administration, network administration, security, pen testing and more. Cisco, CompTIA, Linux, Apple, Microsoft – all of the vendors you need. A searchable database provides a go-to resource for the information you need to succeed in IT.
Access 3,600+ hours of content or watch the daily live stream. With ITProTV, you’re a member of an IT community that turns IT education into a conversation that connects learners to experts and each other.
Use this app to:
• Stream the daily live feed
• Access the entire course library with your Premium Membership
• Sync your viewing history across all your iOS devices and the ITProTV website
• Stream episodes on your iOS device and directly to your TV via Airplay
• Resume watching episodes where you left off
• Download episodes (MP4-video MP3-audio only) to your iOS device for offline viewing (annual memberships only)
In-app purchases available for monthly and annual memberships:
• Monthly subscription: $42.99/month
• Annual subscriptions: $449.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• View the ITProTV Terms of ServiceL https://www.itpro.tv/eula/
Added Intercom integration for chatting with support.
Ratings and Reviews
App works great and is an almost perfect supplement to the website. Really wish it had playback speed controls and the interactive transcriptions. Some of the courses (take the social engineering one for example) need that speed control when the info is great but the presenter kind of takes a while to spit it out.
Poor user interface from a tech teaching company.
Content itself is like a 7/10. HOWEVER the app for iPhone/iPad is not very user friendly and it not something I’d expect from a company that specializing in teaching tech skills.
Some of the more frustrating problems with the app are:
-App frequently logs me out when switching between watching on iPhone and iPad.
-No bookmark feature to add series to the homepage/user dashboard.
-No button to download all videos in a series at once. Have to go to every single individual video you want to watch and press download. For example it would be easier if you could just go to the “Security+” series page and download all videos in that series.
-Home page shows you recently watched videos. But I don’t care if I just watched a recently viewed video. I want to watch the next video. Would suggest showing the most recent watched SERIES (not episode) on the home page.
Not as annoying but still annoying:
-Videos take a bit longer to download than other on similar apps
-prefer an audio option only to listen on my commute.
ITProTv definitely could benefit from using CBT Nuggets app as an example ;)
The content is good, and the wide selection of topics is great. But this app is like something from 5 years ago. It desperately needs modernization. Recommended updates:
-proper progress, history tracking
-auto play next episode (chronological order based on the episode list)
-in Recommended, show the actual next chronological episode, not just other random episodes
-reduce friction to switch between full screen, audio-only playback (too many taps, and too long to wait for loading)
-episode download feature seems to fail often, the download button is greyed out
-playback speed adjustments would be nice
-better sorting and navigation of the content
--Every time I open the app I have to go through the entire library to find the next episode I want to watch (chronological order).
The recently watched feature is nice, but it doesn't show the next chronologically sorted episode.
The current process is painful and frustrating. The content is good, and if the app were modernized it would be a great all around training solution.
- EDUTAINMENTLIVE, LLC
- 137.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EDUTAINMENTLIVE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $42.99
- Annual Subscription $449.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.