a quick and easy shopping list with Dropbox sync
- Simply add your favored shopping items to your list. Reorder them to match your path through the grocery store. (Tap Edit button and grab the items on the right side to move them manually)
- Tap on an item to move it from your current shopping list to the backing list and vice versa. (Enable swipe instead of tap in info screen)
- Associate an image to your item from the photo library or directly from your camera to identify the brand and product you want to have in your cart.
- Synchronize the shopping list (text-only) with your Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com): Tap the sync button to setup the initial connection to Dropbox. The list will be automatically synced and you can edit the list on other iOS devices or on your computer.
- Share the folder 'on_my_list' within your Dropbox account to allow other users to maintain the list with you. The folder must be shared before the other account owner sets up sync on his device so he will access the same folder.
- Added Darkmode support
- Added Filter/Search Bar
- Removed Force-Touch Menu from Watch App
- Updated Dropbox integration and login
- Data Privacy Information added (Personal data will only be stored/used when Dropbox Sync feature is used)
Ratings and Reviews
My go to shopping list app
This app has been my go to shopping list app for years. I’ve relied on the backing list to keep track of what I may need to buy and also to remember things I’ve bought in the past. When I got my Apple Watch, having a shopping list on my wrist made my shopping experience much quicker. Being able to add images to items has saved me from buying the wrong thing many times.
Whenever I know I need to get groceries, I can open this app and skim the backing list to see if there are any other items I may want to pick up aside from what I already know I need.
Very good but...
Love this app as is but would love it more if you could have more lists. For example a grocery list and a Costco list and a Walmart list.
Love having pics!
Perfectly meets my needs. Simple, super-fast & easy to add items to backing list or create shopping list. The option of adding photos is what really sets it apart & makes my day. I'm picky about getting a specific item, so a photo enables me (or my not-so-picky husband) to get the right one off the shelf every time. Just match the picture - no typing in "Tide liquid Clean Breeze for He in 96 load size." I don't need prices but if you add that option please don't make it complicate what is already there. If prices only showed up when entered, like quantity, that would be ok.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcus Wagner
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Marcus Wagner