iTunes Movie Trailers puts the newest HD movie previews in your hands. Browse trailers, clips, and featurettes for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters and independent cinema, view stunning HD photos, explore a year-long calendar of movie releases, find showtimes near you, and get ticket info directly from your iPad or iPhone.
• Access hundreds of movie trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and images, available in HD or SD
• Explore an interactive, year-long release calendar that helps you plan when you'll be going to the theaters
• Save your favorite movies and theaters for immediate access anytime
• Find out what’s playing at your local theaters and purchase tickets directly from your iPad or iPhone
• Check estimated driving times and get directions to nearby theaters
• Add a movie to Favorites to be notified when it debuts in theaters or becomes available in the iTunes Store
• Browse Top Charts to view the most popular trailers, box office rankings, and top movies on iTunes to buy or rent
• Read critic reviews provided by Rotten Tomatoes without leaving the app
• Enjoy your favorite movie trailers on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV
• Share your favorite trailers with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail
• Keep your favorite theaters and movie trailers up to date on all of your devices using iCloud
• Requires a device with iOS 9 or later
• Requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
How Your Data Is Used
When you have iCloud enabled, iTunes Movie Trailers stores your favorite theaters and movies with your iCloud account to keep them in sync across all your devices.
The latest update includes minor improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Has the SD or HD playback feature of this APP taken away ?
I was using an older version of this APP which had an option of playing the trailers in SD or HD format. I just updated to the latest version of this APP and now I no longer see this option. Does anyone else also face this issue ?
Anti-privacy movie showtimes
I’ve used this app forever. But every time I do, it makes me mad. I don’t give the app permission to track my location (why would it need to know my exact location, anyway), so instead I just saved the 4 or 5 theaters I frequent in my favorites. So... there’s the movies, there’s the theaters they’re playing at... perfect. Now why in the world, when I press the movie I want to see showtimes, in the theater I’m looking at, under my favorites, does it make me search for theaters around me to view the showtimes?!?!
It’s so damned frustrating and it’s always been like that! I’m almost positive it’s just their way to almost force you to give them location track permissions. At the VERY LEAST, save my last location search. All just asinine. Thanks Apple.
“Accessing Trailers” wheel of death
This app created by Apple was only given a narrow bandwidth leaving Apple trailer servers... this is why you’ve seen buffering trailers that take five minutes to watch a one minute trailer.
Today, 19 June 2019, years later with no fix for the low bandwidth issue is an “Accessing Trailers” message with an infinite loop wheel of death.
Apple continues to fail and shows no sign of correcting programming errors. Why should they... programming errors are finding their Apple Care plan coffers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.