iTV Shows 3 is the best series tracker you’ve ever seen. This powerful app helps you follow your favorite shows and discover new ones in just minutes. iTV Shows 3 was designed exclusively for iOS 8.
• With the use of multiple databases, your series information has never been so accurate
• Preview and buy series on iTunes Store right on your device
• Have a sneak peek of the day with our built-in widget
• Mark your watched episodes
• Easily see the next episode to watch
• Receive notifications when a new episode begins
• With iCloud built in, your series and watched episodes are kept up-to-date across all your devices
• Open your trakt.tv account to keep all of your data from trakt.tv in sync
• Discover new shows based on those you have already viewed
• Access the most watched series of the moment
• Never miss a series premiere
• Access a daily calendar
• Make time zone adjustments
• Find the dates of local broadcasts in France and Germany
• Add your friends and see what they’re watching
• Share info with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and email
• See your global progression
• Look at how much time you spend watching TV
Get the latest news by subscribing to our social media channels
• Twitter — @iTVShowsApp
• Facebook — facebook.com/iTVShows
• Google+ — gplus.to/iTVShows
To report a bug, make a suggestion or ask for support, please contact us within the App or via our website: www.itvshowsapp.com
iTV Shows is returning for a season 4!
- Support for iPhone X, iPad Pro and iOS 11
Notes et avis
Great for keeping track of your shows!
I have been using this app for a while and I really like how easy it is to use. It’s great for keeping track of your shows and finding out when a new episode or new season will be available.
I only noticed one glitch since I have been using it. An FX show; Legion is showing as: to be announced. It’s actually starting season two today. I think that it’s probably more an issue with the network than with the app, because another FX show I follow; The Americans, is up to date with episode availability.
The app has been very reliable and I plan on continuing to use it. I don’t think that there’s anything better, especially considering it’s free.
Works "ok". Startup screen setting needed.
I was looking for an app that would keep track of what episode I was on in a series and this app works pretty well for keeping count but sometimes seems to forget and revert back a few episodes, not sure why this keeps happening. In addition I just wish there was a setting that would always open the app to the "to watch" screen instead of whatever the default is now. I emailed support a while back but they said they would think about adding a feature. I know it's only one tap away, but just a minor annoyance that a simple setting could solve. A better iOS widget would be nice too.
Not bad, but...
Overall, I really like this app. I’ve noticed though, that some shows are named incorrectly, out of order or the seasons aren’t updated. One example, Ghost Adventures. A lot of episodes are out of order or missing.
The “trakt” feature is goofy too. It constantly tries to connect and refreshes the screen over and over. I was finally able to get to the screen to disable it, but for a while there, it was like the app was having a seizure and I couldn’t tap anywhere to stop it.
- Antoine Gamond
- 27.1 Mo
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Antoine Gamond
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.