Screenshot Creation | App Icon | Metadata | App Store Preview | Translation | Publishing | Resources & more
If you are an app developer, a designer, a business guy or are in any way related to the world of app development, you must start using Jaamly.
Well, let’s be serious. Launching or developing an app can be tricky sometimes, especially when you don’t have the right tools to make your life easier.
Thinking of it, you can use Jaamly to get some help with:
• App Store Connect Metadata -> Create all of the texts, descriptions, and additional info required by Apple, and export everything directly to your computer;
• App Screenshots-> Create beautiful and personalized app screenshots for the App Store, change background color, image, devices, text and more;
• App icons -> Upload one single image for your icon and resize it to all resolutions you need;
• Home Screen and App Store Preview -> See how your app will look on the App Store before publishing it;
• Export all files -> Pack all of your assets and texts into one single .zip file in a matter of seconds and export it on the way you prefer.
• Resources -> Easily search inside the main websites used by developers, designers and business guys. Save your topics in bookmarks and keep everything organized in only one place.
• App Translation/Localization -> Upload your string file and request a translation service for your app. You can translate your app into any language and make it global. Easy, simple and fast.
You can do all of this and lots of other things. Just download Jaamly and explore the power of each tool available. We created a tool pack that will make you fall in love.
Give Jaamly a try! (and try to do not fall in love with it)
• Jaamly is a free app that also offers paid PRO subscriptions (monthly and yearly). PRO users can enjoy the following additional features:
- Creation of new projects;
- Version management;
- Multiple language support;
- Access to Premium Screenshot templates;
- Enabled functionality to export screenshots in high-resolution PNG;
- Localization tools.
• Payment regarding monthly or yearly subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Screenshots -> landscape orientation inside editing mode also on iPhones; ”quick access” area with recently added images; last 5 used colors now stay in front of the color list; last used color and font is always preselected; new options to insert shadow to devices, screenshots, and also to hide devices; new option to set screenshot images with rounded or straight corners;
- Localization -> added option to delete a language from a project; while adding a new language, you can now import screenshot and metadata from other languages;
- Resources -> added React on development section;
- Sharing -> New sharing button to present Jaamly to your friends;
- Main tab-> New user interface alignment on project selection;
- Color to Code -> If you open the app using the shortcut inside screenshot editing mode, it will automatically select the current project and version from Jaamly;
- App Icon -> new icons for home screen preview;
- Login -> email field on now only shows lowercase characters;
- Screenshots -> changed the animation for when the background image is updated; rounded corners from text background color do not have a delay to readjust anymore; reduced phone memory usage while switching among background images; now the font style icon is hidden when there is no other style available for a specific font family; font size now only appears while resizing the text using pinch; helvetica is now the default font; during the upload of an image now you can keep performing other actions;
- Localization -> When the user deletes the currently selected language, the next one on the list is automatically selected;
- Main tab-> Adjusted positions of tab bar icons on iPad; while creating a new blank version for a project, the ”name” of the highest version of the same project is copied;
- Issue on Screenshots that would bring the user to Color to Code app, without any options to come back to Jaamly;
- Issue where the original screenshot would be updated simultaneously while modifying a copy of it;
- Issue that would make texts from screenshots to appear cut in some cases;
- Issue that would bring a text field to its original place when the font was changed;
- Issue that would prevent Vimeo resource from working;
- Issue that would make Jaamly crash while switching to other apps and coming back;
What are you waiting for? Update and enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
This app has saved my life soo many times. I have never found something similar.
It won’t work
Every time I press it to get in the app it just takes me back to home screen so I can’t rate it Bc I haven’t seen it but it looks good so ima do 4 stars
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! Could you please provide our team with more details regarding the problem you are experiencing on Jaamly?
We would love to hear it and correct as soon as possible, so you have the best experience ever!
- When you open the app, can you see the main menu or you stay only on the splash screen (the blue screen with Jaamly logo in the center)?
- Does it show any popup/alert? If yes, what does it say?
- What is your device model?
- What is your email registered on Jaamly?
If possible, please answer us here or through our email email@example.com .
We will be happy to solve your problem and to activate one month of Jaamly PRO Membership for free, so you can see the full potential of our incredible app.
Have an amazing day!
From your geek friends at Jaamly. ;)
- Jaam Technologies, LLC
- 141.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jaam Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Jaamly Pro Membership $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.