Korean dictionary and translator JAEMY
Countless useful features + Vocabulary learning method + How to learn pronunciation
The all-in-one dictionary makes learning Korean easier than ever!
▶ Great features:
- Korean dictionary with pronunciation: Hangul, romaja, hanja, audio
- Search by typing, image, voice, drawing
- Korean dictionary for detailed results: word meanings, synonyms, related words, examples, illustration images
- Translate Korean to English, translate English to Korean, translate many languages into Korean
- Conversation translation for everyday communication
▶ Quality utilities:
- Korean irregular words: learn to conjugate irregular adjectives and verbs in detailed ways
- Open dictionary: contribute meanings to words and view contributions from other users
- Notebook: save your favorite words and sentences, easy to review
- Notes: record the notes of the vocabulary
- Community: find friends, ask questions
- Adjust voice, reading speed, font size
- Learn vocabulary on the lock screen, remind learning every day
- Hot keywords: the most searched words
▶ How to learn Korean with Jaemy Korean dictionary:
- Learn the Korean alphabet first: go to Study function and learn this lesson right away if you don't know anything about Korean!
- Look up vocabulary on Jaemy: leave notes and save your favorite words. These words will be saved in Notebook
- Go to the notebook and review daily to memorize the meaning of words, practice listening to vocabulary
- Go to Settings, select Notifications on lock screen: select folder you want to receive daily. Vocabulary will appear on your phone screen
- Every day, go to Study section to practice listening and learn vocabulary with flashcards
- Learn more about grammar to make sentences. Refer to the translation feature to double check your grammar
▶ How to learn pronunciation:
Romaja doesn't exactly show how to read, you need to practice listening a lot to be most accurate!
And maybe many of you know, the transliteration of the letter ㄱ can be g/k, ㄹ can be l/r. As such, the romaja cannot convey the full reading.
So what is the methodology?
- Let's memorize the alphabet
- Watch videos to guide mouth shape when pronouncing
- Do not depend on romaja (you can hide it in the settings)
- Learn the rules of Korean pronunciation and concatenation
- See how to read Hangul. For example, the pronunciation 한국어 of is [ 한구거]
▶ Subsribe to Jaemy Korean dictionary for premium features:
- No ads
- Unlock all lessons
- Sync data
- Unlimited conversation translation
- Priority to use new features and get promotion
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription. To cancel your subscription, manage auto-renewal settings in your iTunes account.
- 3months subscription: 6.49$
- 1 year subscription: 14.99$
- Forever: 27.99$
Jaemy Korean Dictionary is suitable for beginners to learn basic Korean, improve their vocabulary and for people who want to review their knowledge, learn more specialized Korean vocabulary and prepare for the TOPIK test.
Install and try Jaemy right away!
√ Contact with Jaemy:
Terms of service: https://jaemy.net/infor/term?hl=en
Jaemy policy: https://jaemy.net/infor/policy?hl=en
Login via Google
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for Korean learner
This app is good for Korean learner, included many good resource.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your appreciation of Jaemy Korean Dictionary. Please continue to support us and recommend Jaemy to your friends. Any questions and feedback, please send to our email: Jaemy@eupgroup.net. Good luck learning Korean!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linh Nguyen
- 60.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © EUP
- In-App Purchases
- Jaemy Premium Forever $27.99
- Jaemy Dict premium 1year $17.99
- Jaemy Premium 3 months $7.49
- Jaemy premium forever Holiday $9.99
- Jaemy premium forever 50 $14.99
- Jaemy premium forever 30 $19.99
- Jaemy premium 1year 70 $6.99
- Jaemy premium 1year 50 $9.99
- Jaemy premium 1year 30 $13.99