The jAlbum iPhone app lets you create and share stunning web photo albums from wherever you are.
- Create stunning web photo albums for your Premium or Power storage straight from your iPhone
- Upload photos to existing photo albums that have been created with the online web album tool
- View your own albums and spectacular user-submitted photos, conveniently listed in Featured, Popular and Recent albums.
- Easy sharing by e-mail, text message (SMS) or copying album link to clipboard
jAlbum.net - Set Your Pictures Free
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Support for iOS11.
- Updated UI with bigger hi-res thumbnails.
- New app icon.
Found a flaw? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
OK, but not great.
The main problem I have with the app is a major one - practically half of the photos when creating an album fail to upload. Now, it's easy enough to go back and re upload and they eventually will BUT if your photos need to be in sequence (and often they do) now you're totally screwed. The failed ones go to the end of the line to try again.
I suppose you could just do them one at a time and spend hours making sure they upload in the correct order, but ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
A nice start and great potential, but this seems more like a beta version at this point. While some of my jalbums work well and open readily, others have thumbnails that (while nice pieces of impressionistic art) bare zero resemblance to my photos. In another case, albums that are password protected simply lock up the app forcing you to quit the app. Lack of an ability to see the tagged photo metadata and titles is a weakness throughout. And lack of search ability is also a big hole.
On the upside, images seem to render quickly on both 3G and on WiFi. Nice, clean interface.
I am really looking forward to using this as a mobile viewing platform for my photos once these initial kinks are worked out.
The IOS version of this app won’t even boot up on my iPad Pro. It just shuts down as soon as I enter my passcode info. This means that I will have to keep an old Windows laptop around to even use this program. As a user for the past three years now, I have been relatively satisfied. But since I do all my work now on the iPad, I will be looking for a more compatible IOS photo album unless JAlbum invests more resources into better software.
The developer, Jalbum, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jalbum AB
- 34.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © jAlbum AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.