This is a sister app of "Japanese municipalities".
In this version, I used the data of 1985, the era before the great merger of Heisei.
Not reccomended for young people.
- Current (2015) municipal boundaries are drawn on map for comparison, but I guess it is not so helpful.
· Minami-torishima and Okino-torishima is omitted because the map gets too large.
· IOS6.0 or later
· IPhone or iPad
· Coastline data in some places are based on the data of '90s. It may differs from the data of 1985.
Sound Effect: Maoudamashii
Texture: Wilmotte Bastien
Icon: The Working Group Inc.
National Land Information (administrative district data) Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- Move horokanai town from Kamikawa Sub-prefecture to Sorachi Sub-prefecture. It was a critical mistake.
- Add missing Tsukigata village in Niigata Prefecture.
Ratings and Reviews
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.