Business Jet Catalogue
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The most comprehensive and user-friendly luxury and business aircraft catalogue on the market with relevant, up-to-date specifications and powerful comparison mechanism. No internet connection is required once installed.
• Designed by and for business aviation professionals
• Indispensable for luxury aircraft brokers, business jet operators, or private jet charter customers
• Regular aircraft database updates from OEMs
• HD exterior and interior photos
• Offline mode – work with the app even at 51000 ft
• Almost 100 business jet models
• Up to 6 models in comparison at a time
• Cross-sections drawn to scale and detailed floorplans for each featured private jet
• Highly detailed and accurate range maps (up to 6 different aircraft ranges on the screen)
• Hourly and annual costs, flight ranges, and max payload data powered by Aircraft Cost Calculator
• Models from Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, Hawker, Gulfstream, Honda, Cessna, and more
All offers include 1 Week trial. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the end of a trial period, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of a trial. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
This is the all-new, fully reimagined interactive business aircraft guide Upcast JetBook with a new design and architecture, containing all aircraft models previously featured in four different apps. You get all the features in one subscription, ready for the next generation of devices and iOS versions. JetBook now works on both the iPhone and iPad, supports all screen modes, night mode, has a more intuitive interface, works faster. It retains all of the original features, such as aircraft comparisons, range maps, detailed floor plans and cabin layouts, cross-sections, and detailed specifications. However, we’ve now added support for 360 interior tours, which we will be adding as special features from time to time.
Upcast JetBook now contains over 100 aircraft models, comprising:
- Business jets
- Piston Airplanes
Those can be browsed separately or compared with the following key features:
- Extensive, carefully cross-checked, unbiased specifications
- High quality photos including rare liveries, designer and vintage interiors
- Trademark floor plans and cabin layouts
- Interior cross-sections
- Interactive range maps with ferry / OEM / fully loaded flight range
- Metric and imperial measurements
- 360 interior views for select aircraft
- Export comparison to PDF and share via email, messengers, AirDrop
Technical upgrades compared to previous versions include:
- Instant loading with no splash screen
- New design and architecture
- Same app works on both iPhone and iPad
- Support for iOS 14 and later
- Portrait, Landscape, and Multitasking view
- Day and Night mode
- New Settings tab
- Big and small card view for different use cases
- Tap on photo to access viewer with zoom capability
- Detailed Range Map loaded on first launch and works offline
- Swipe right from left edge for “Back”
Ratings and Reviews
I and the folks I fly for really enjoy this app. I'm sorry to see that the recent "bug fixes" didn't fix the Falcon 2000DX cabin layout, which still shows a Falcon 900 instead.
DO NOT UPDATE / PURCHASE NEW EDITION
This update requires you to subscribe. You also have to choose a plan! My guess ... AvBook is loosing revenue and is now looking to nickel and dime its existing customer base to death! This is a reference tool ... And a mediocre one at that! It doesn't offer anything worth a subscription.
AvBook, unless you are promising Morgan Stanley level research, your product is basic research with a couple graphics. Folks could download AvBuyer, a free magazine from iTunes, and get the same info ... Probably more! Their is ZERO reason to have a registration and even less of a reason to have a subscription.
Great program to compare different business jets. Visually interesting, and full of detailed information. Would be five stars accept that a number of planes supposed to be included are not actually viewable. Hopefully to be addressed in an update.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ivan Veretennikov
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Upcast
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- 1 Month subscription $9.99
- 1 Year subscription $79.99
- Quarterly Subscription $29.99
- 3 Months subscription $24.99
- Annual Subscription $99.99