The Spigo® smash hit Treasure Hunter™ is finally available on your iPad and iPhone/iPod as Jewel Solitaire™. Jewel Solitaire™ is an entertaining solitaire where the object is to remove all cards on the table. As you remove cards you earn small jewels for the jewel minigame. Fill the jewel box to start the minigame. Win the minigame to earn impressive large jewels!
Ratings and Reviews
Could Be Great
I used to love playing this game on my computer when I was younger. When I saw this I was so excited, but, that excitement quickly dwindled. Here’s why...
1. Too many ads. You have one before every level.
2. Cards are too small. You can’t zoom in on them either.
3. Help is annoying. If you so much as wait one millisecond, it will vibrate a card they think you should play. Why not give us a little more of a chance?
4. Match 3 game is slow. It also doesn’t make any sense. Why not earn coins for some kind of power up.
5. No undo button. I wish I had just 1 for each level.
6. The first levels, like many have said here, are incredibly challenging.
I miss the way this game used to be.
My all time favorite app.
- Spigo ApS
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 SPIGO®
- In-App Purchases
- Level Pack 1 with 20 levels $0.99
- Level Pack 2 with 20 levels $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.