Jiffy is the easiest way to book quick, small jobs around the house.
Jiffy is available in Toronto, Ottawa and Boston - download the app and book your first job today.
With Jiffy you get:
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Vetted and insured pros in 30+ categories
- Instant appointments
- Fair and transparent rates
- Seamless payment through the app
Here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and select the service you need
- Fill in your address and job details
- Pick up to 3 time slots that work for you
- Get matched with a nearby pro - you’ll see their picture and rating
- Track the status of your job through the app
- Pay with the credit card on file, only once the job is complete
- Rate your pro and get your receipt by email
Want to save money on your job?
- Use Jiffy Flash to check out the other jobs that are scheduled in your area and get a discount if you book for the same day
Got a question? Visit jiffyondemand.com
Find our more ways to get deals with Jiffy with this release.
Ratings and Reviews
Super professional, On-time and extremely Happy!
We needed a electrician for immediate response and that’s what we got. Peter accepted the job quickly, committed to a arrival time, met it and completed the job with speed and professionalism. Peter had the parts he needed for the job and we were very impressed! Thanks Jiffy!
Jiffy is anything but that!
I tried to use Jiffy twice in the past two weeks and both times they failed to find a resource. Once was for a locksmith and the other was for a plumber. I figured I would give them a shot as I love the concept. Not sure the issue but they didn’t deliver on either and you are just left hanging. I did the traditional calm approach on each and found someone in short order. Wish Jiffy’s model worked but it doesn’t seem like they have enough resources to deliver on their promise.
Not in my area
I don’t think you are coming to my area anytime soon (Mohave County, AZ), I hope you do so I can use this service. I will give a real review after I use the service. In the mean time I will rate 5 star because it looks like a good service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.