- Full-Screen Playback when using TV-Out Cable
- Selector for foreign Audio Tracks added
- Continue Playback when home button pressed while not on external display, and background playback setting is enabled
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for making video playlists
For some reason, Apple does not allow video playlists to work on iPads, iPods & iPhones. This app lets you take video playlists out of iTunes and have them work on your devices. You can also create custom playlists right inside the app.
There are a few annoying "features" that keep me from giving it 5 stars.
1. The app does not seem to keep the same playlist order that you see in iTunes. It seems to me that the videos are listed in artist order. So if you have five Adele music videos, they will be played one after the other. There is a "random play" setting but I would still like to preserve the iTunes order as a choice.
2. Every time you start the app it has to "sync" with the video library. This happens even when there are no changes to the library. On my iPad this takes several minutes due to the high number of video clips I have (over 2000). It would be nice if they promoted before the sync is started.
Great app, bought it for my multiple vid playlist. Easy to use interface with some nice options. Everything functions as expected but there is a bug if with fast forward/backward to a point, and the video doesn't resume play, even multiple press on play at bottom right. To restore playing you need to go back to list and select the vid again, inconvenient but hey it's a $3 app...but it would be nice to fix this bug though :) 4 stars, 1 star less because of bug.
Great Video Player
This is really a great app, giving back the functionality of making normal iTunes playlists containing videos that Apple took away starting with system 8. It's simple and easy to use, just create an iTunes playlist and it will open and play it.
My only issues with it is that when you scroll forward or back while watching video it tends to either pause the video and won't go back to play easily, and it often swipes to the next video because the scroll bar is narrow and easy to accidentally miss. However, the publisher is fast to respond with updates when bugs are found or reported, so I expect this to be taken care of.
- Alexander Schukat
- 12.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Alexander Schukat
- In-App Purchases
- Playlist Premium Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.