Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery and JSES Open Access
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the field. The JSES app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available iPhone and iPad!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
JSES subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JSES website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (JSES), the official publication for eight leading specialty organizations, is the only publication to focus exclusively on medical, surgical, and physical techniques for treating injury/disease of the upper extremity, including the shoulder girdle, arm, and elbow. Clinically oriented and peer-reviewed, the Journal provides an international forum for the exchange of information on new techniques, instruments, and materials. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery features vivid photos, professional illustrations, and explicit diagrams that demonstrate surgical approaches and depict implant devices. Topics covered include fractures, dislocations, diseases and injuries of the rotator cuff, imaging techniques, arthritis, arthroscopy, arthroplasty, and rehabilitation.
About Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Open Access
This is the official open access and online-only publication for eleven leading specialty organizations, this authoritative journal is the only open access publication to focus exclusively on medical, surgical, and physical techniques for treating injury/disease of the upper extremity, including the shoulder girdle, arm, and elbow.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $219.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Ratings and Reviews
- Elsevier Inc.
- 105.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription for JSES $219.99
- Vol 27 Issue 11, YMSE $31.99
- Vol 22 Issue 11, YMSE $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.