Welcome to Junk Jack! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack Retro (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 400 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- combat Uber Mobs and obtain their loot by destroying rare world altars!
- a fully fledged electronics engine allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between 12 multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 440 placeable items
- more than 270 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack Retro
- a complete farming system with more than 70 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
Welcome to Junk Jack 3.2.1!
This version contains a lot of bug fixes and some quality of life enhancements that we're sure you will like! Support for newest iPhone models has been added too!
• Added haptic effects! (you can toggle them from Options->Interface)
• Chest Interface now is twice as big for better organization (on devices which fit it)
• Items are now continuously moved while inside flowing fluids
• Added iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max support for larger displays!
• Health regen from equip now triggers after 5 second without taking damage from monsters
• Implemented item sets bonuses: this features allows to give specific bonuses (and effects) when a specific set of items is equipped
• Created a set for each Uber boss equip drop, now the single equip pieces give less light value, equipping the full set gives the full light value
• Added light value to tooltips of armor pieces
• Added tooltips to some unclear potions
• Some mobs are now able to see through player invisibility
• Thorns damage on monsters is now mitigated by their defense
• Thorns related potions have been buffed
• Adjusted some thorns bonuses from equip
• Fixed critical chance of weapons which wasn’t working (all had 0% critical)
• Fixed bug which wasn’t updating collections when equipping items or pets
• Fixed bug which didn’t consume proper amount of items when using simple craft
• Fixed bug which allowed instant forge crafting
• Fixed a crash when dropping an item stack into an occupied space in some circumstances
• Fixed a rare issue which could corrupt your player save (this fix is retroactive, it could repair corrupted players too)
• Fixed quick stack from forge which didn’t properly move items
• Fixed craftbook key which was working in creative and crashing the game
• Fixed Metal Feet potion, now it properly makes you immune to spikes
• Fixed open save folder option which wasn’t working
• Fixed a random crash when browsing collections
• Fixed a crash that occurred when destroying some growing plants
• Fixed truth table device which wasn’t working as intended
• Changed Bottomless Chest UI color to match the graphics
• Fixed some weapons which had wrong animations
• Fixed some graphical glitches
• Fixed hacked item stacks larger than 999 items which could crash the game
• Added an option to show help for some items in their tooltips
• Changed double confirmation dialogs to be more secure
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best
This is really an awesome game. It works for the touch screen amazingly well. If you have a smaller screen I'd say it's the best choice out of the whole MC/ Terraria/ Junk Jack debate. This one was made for mobile though so it's understandable why it feels so fluid. I own them all and I can attest. It's great for people with fat fingers lol. It has fantastic pixel art, it's fun, and it's difficult at times when un prepared. As a long time player (played since the original jj and back when this one was called Junk Jack x) I highly suggest this game to anyone who likes crafting/survival/building/exploration/pixel art games. This is a great additive to the genre. It's held a permanent spot on my phone for a while now. Get it, you won't regret it!
Love the game, played it for years, do not have many complaints at all. But the biggest thing to me right now is that the multiplayer experience is very limited now because there aren’t enough people playing now that it’s died down to do the Random matchmaking, I personally would love to see a list of who’s hosting that way I don’t have to chance it by waiting for 30+ minutes in the matchmaking hoping someone decides to host while I’m joining. also that way you could keep it open and play. I personally would really enjoy that, please consider something along the lines of this, thank you :)
It’s still a very nice came, but
Unfortunately, with a recent update, everything was reset, that’s fine, I didn’t play for a long time anyways, my main problem is that the hats, etc. seem to be gone. I personally paid a lot for these, so it’s sad to see them gone. If they do actually exist, do let me know. The new content seems interesting, so if you are a new player, please consider this game. It’s very fun.
EDIT: Nevermind! It seems that you have to create a world first before you can access the menu to restore your purchases and redeem your iAPs!
- Pixbits SRL
- 70.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013/19 Pixbits
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook $0.99
- Instant Planets $1.99
- Mining Helmet $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.