Better and smarter way to take subway, KakaoMetro.
Subway Navigation has been reborn as KakaoMetro. Switch to KakaoMetro and enjoy a neat screen and lots of useful Subway information.
◈ Try our subway maps reflecting real locations.
Subway maps have been created based on real subway station locations in Seoul Metropolitan, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon. Also, landmarks indicated on the maps will help you understand the maps more easily.
◈ Take advantage of useful information only available at KakaoMetro.
“What is the carriage nearest to Exit No. 5?” KakaoMetro can tell you which carriage to board to arrive adjacent to the stairs leading to the ticket gate.
◈ Check out the fastest routes.
KakaoMetro shows you the fastest routes to your destination as of the current time.
◈ Information on Service Access Permissions
[Optional Access Permissions]
- Location: To check nearby stations
- Push notification: To activate the arrivial alarm with sound and an icon badge
- Camera: To attach a newly taken photo when reporting incorrect information
- Photo: To attach a saved photo when reporting incorrect information
* You can use the service without allowing optional permissions.
* KakaoMetro’s route search service is based on the timetables provided by Seoul Metro and other Transit Corporations.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For service related inquiries, please contact our Customer Service (http://www.kakao.com/requests?service=69) or call 1577-3321.
- Applied Uijeongbu Line's new raised train fare (11/23)
- Fixed text color for widgets in Darkmode
- Support iOS 13
- Improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good looking, poor user experience.
It routes only express trains even when the normal train is faster due to waiting time. It never helps me calculate the fastest route and ETA.
As a foreigner who was studying in Korea for 4 months and couldn’t speak or understand Korean fluently, this app saved me and all my friends lives. It made traveling so easy. I wish we had this in New York City. It tell you everything you need to know about how many stops and where to go in the subway station. Very easy to figure out. I was traveling on my own everyday and was never worried. I highly highly recommend this. I’m not sure why it has such a low rating. This app is such a life saver
This app allows you to navigate by simply pressing the to and from location and the real time updates let you know when to transfer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.